Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, June 21, 2015

New LORAC PRO Matte Palette Now Available at Ulta

Did you know that there's a new all-matte PRO Matte palette from LORAC? And did you also know that it's now availalbe on the Ulta site? Done and done:


The brand spankin' new LORAC PRO Matte Palette isn't on the LORAC site yet (I just checked) but you can now get it on the Ulta website HERE for $28. The shades in this palette are ALL NEW (no repromotes from previous PRO palettes).

Keep reading for more info...

I know $28 is a higher price for the theme of my blog, but if you've never tried LORAC PRO shadows before, they are certainly worthy of your consideration when it comes to a beauty splurge. I have several PRO shadows (including the Mega PRO palette which I was lucky enough to buy last year) and the mattes in those palettes are absolutely sublime. So silky, so easy to work with and so pigmented. I expect that this all-matte PRO palette will be just the same.

Of course LORAC products are exempt from most Ulta coupons (unless you're lucky enough to have any coupons right now that do not excludes prestige beauty brands), but you do get free shipping on orders $50+ right now, in case you were already planning an Ulta haul. This palette should also be in-store (you can enter your zip code HERE to find out if it's in a store near you). 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. ALways on the look out for a good matte palette - thx for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss, so excited to get mine. I ordered mine. There is also a Lorac Pro Metal Palette launching in the summer as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The metal palette is already on Ulta too. :)

      Delete
    2. It already launched it's an Ulta exclusive

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much G for posting this! I've got a bunch of Ulta brand name stuff in my online cart and was about to check out but decided to check here first. I'm so glad I did. Lorac is my favorite prestige brand and I've never been disappointed with any of their stuff. Well worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know when it will be in stores?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorac is on Hautelook right now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi. I am just starting to use eyeshadow and I want a palette with mostly nudes in it however I do not want to spend over $15. I need a palette that has good pigmented eye shadows. can you please help me out and suggest a few? I'm looking into drugstore brands like nyx, loreal and so on

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig