Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, June 20, 2015

Just In! Close-Up Pics of the Disney Dare to Dream Makeup Collection (Beauty Books, Lip Balms, Bronzers and More)

image credit: @smashbravo for Nouveau Cheap
Walgreens Disney Dare to Dream Mulan Beauty Book
(click here for more info)

I just did a massive update to my original post about the new Walgreens Disney Dare to Dream Collection (Pocahontas, Mulan, and Ariel) with LOTS of close-up pics of the makeup and nail polish, thanks to two lovely ladies!

CLICK HERE to go to my original post if you'd like to check out the new pics.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. If you go to my blog post with the pics, I address this in the second paragraph. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Been reading reviews that the Pocahontas bronzer is a bust. However that Mulan beauty book is calling my name! Thanks G!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig