Thursday, June 18, 2015

Dupe Alert!

If you like the Make Up For Ever Plexi-Glosses (but not the $19 price tag), you need to know about this one:

image credit: @21makeupaddictions for Nouveau Cheap
Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Nova ($4.99) 
vs.
Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi-Gloss in 208P ($19)

Many thanks to reader @21makeupaddictions on Instagram for this find! In her pics above, she has the Rimmel on her upper lip and the MUFE on her lower lip. I'd say we have ourselves a dupe! @21makeupaddictions also mentioned that both glosses even have the same level of pigmentation and tackiness.

Thanks again, @21makeupaddictions, for the great find (and pics!)
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I like this color. I'm going to remember this for my next drugstore trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving these dupe alerts!! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color! I sure am enjoying all the lippie reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Rimmel color was on clearance at Walgreens!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig