Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how "BOGO1/2OFF" sales work, please take a moment to click here.
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
ULTA TIP: Noteworthy deals valid now through 5/10 both in-store and online: Real Techniques Bold Metals collection 20% off and all Nyx cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF. Remember you can use this $3.50 off $10 coupon with these deals!
CVS shoppers: This week all Sally Hansen Xtreme Wears are $1.99 and when you buy 1, you get $0.99 back in Extra Bucks (limit 1 on the Extra Bucks deal). I've been wearing that Marsala-ish shade a lot lately; if you can find it this week I highly recommend (especially for $1 after rewards). Another nice deal this week is when you buy any 2 Physicians Formula cosmetics you get $10 back in Extra Bucks (that's basically a BOGOFREE if you buy two $9.99 items). Also, a kind reader on Twitter mentioned that she heard that the Summer edition of the Semi-Annual Beauty Clearance Sale starts this month. So keep your eyes open for any new 50% or 75% off sale sticker in the makeup aisle (and as always, if you spot some I would LOVE to hear from you!).
Walgreens shoppers: This week you get $1 off Wet n Wild cosmetics with a regular retail price $2.99 and over (see new limited edition California Dreaming collection here, which is now popping up at Walgreens and part of this sale). This sale is also going on online (free shipping on all orders $25+). Speaking of online sales, now through 5/9, you can enter code BEAUTY25 for 25% off any non-sale beauty and personal care items on the Walgreens site (as most of you know, Walgreens.com offers lots of beauty products that you can't always find in-store, such as products by Black Radiance, Boots, etc.). The May Coupon Book is now available (free in stores). You can click HERE for a list of the coupons in this month's book (there are some nice makeup coupons this month, like $1 off L'Oreal eye cosmetics, $1 off Maybelline eyeshadow, etc.). Don't forget that you can use those coupons on clearance items and also stack those coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polishes $1.99 each; buy 1 get $0.99 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
- Revlon nail polish $4.99; buy 1 get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 3)
- Pop*arazzi nail polish with a regular retail price $2.99+ on sale for 2/$3 (excludes kits)
- CoverGirl LashBlast mascaras $6.99 (excludes Bombshell)
- Buy any 2 Physicians Formula cosmetics get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Buy any 2 L'Oreal cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $12 on any Almay cosmetics get $4 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any Sally Hansen nail polish get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes Xtreme Wear)
- Spend $20 on any Burt's Bees products get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline cosmetics (limit 6)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon lip or eye cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics (excludes LashBlast mascaras); spend $30 get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Lumene skincare
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- Vo5 shampoos and conditioners 12.5 oz $0.77 each
- Spend $20 on Nexxus haircare get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes trial/travel sizes and clearance)
- Spend $20 on John Frieda haircare or hair color get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes trial/travel sizes and clearance)
- Rite Aid +UP Rewards are now Plenti Points. The new Plenti Points program starts week. Click here for all the details about the new Plenti Points.
- $7.99 each: L'Oreal Butterfly mascara, all liners, Colour Riche lip, BB Cream and True Match liquid makeup, blush and concealer (excludes True Match powder, Lumi and Naturale)
- Spend $15 on any Burt's Bees or Gud skin, bath or lip care get 300 points (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Wet n Wild cosmetics and nail enamel
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline cosmetics; spend $20 get 300 points (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics; buy 2 get 100 points (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Sally Hansen products; spend $15 get 500 points (limit 2, excludes bleaches and hair removers)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics, beauty tools and Luxurious ColorSilk Buttercream hair color
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay eye and lip cosmetics
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE all Rite Aid Renewal skincare and sun care
- BOGOFREE all Summer's Eve wash, bath, cloths, spray and powders
- 50% off select fragrances (see store for details)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Freeman Feeling Beautiful, c. Booth bath, Eclos, Vita K and Barefoot skincare; buy any 2 of these products get 200 points (limit 2)
- NOTE: Don't forget to look for the Real Techniques clearance items this week. Also, I've heard from several of you over the past few weeks who have spotted lots of nail polish on Last Chance clearance at your Walgreens stores (L'Oreal, Sally Hansen, etc.). Remember that if you spot anything on clearance and the brand happens to also be BOGO1/2OFF for the week, you get both the clearance price AND the BOGO1/2OFF discount.
- $1 off Wet n Wild cosmetics with a regular retail price $2.99 and over (see new limited edition California Dreaming collection here, which is now popping up at Walgreens and part of this sale)
- Select L'Oreal eye and lip cosmetics $7.99 each
- $2 off Almay mascara, eyeliner, foundation, primer, concealer or blush cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Rimmel cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polish and Airbrush Sun or Legs
- BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl cosmetics; spend $20 get 5,000 points
- BOGO1/2OFF Revlon foundation, primer, blush, concealer, powder and lip cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Maybelline foundation, primer, blush, concealer, powder and eye cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Neutrogena cosmetics; spend $25 get 5,000 points
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE select fragrances (see store for details)
- BOGOFREE Banana Boat sun care SPF50 or higher
- Current CVS ad
- Current Rite Aid ad
- Current Walgreens ad
- Current Ulta ad
- Current Sally Beauty ad
- Current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page)
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)