Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how "BOGO1/2OFF" sales work, please take a moment to click here.
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
ULTA TIPS: Love Your Hair event going on now through 5/30 with daily beauty steals in-store and online. Full calendar of events HERE. Now through 5/30: B2G2FREE all Ulta brand makeup, B2G1FREE all Revlon and B2G1FREE all Neutrogena makeup. New 20% off single item coupon HERE (excludes beauty steals, prestige cosmetics and fragrance) valid now through 5/30.
CVS shoppers: NYX is BOGO1/2OFF again this week, and there's another good Physicians Formula deal (buy any PF product get $7 Extra Bucks). And just a reminder, a kind reader on Twitter mentioned that she heard that the Summer edition of the Semi-Annual Beauty Clearance Sale starts this month. So keep your eyes open for any new 50% or 75% off sale sticker in the makeup aisle (and as always, if you spot some I would LOVE to hear from you!).
Walgreens shoppers: Not much going on this week, but the Wet n Wild sale is still happening (details below). Also, if you find that the products in the California Dreaming display aren't ringing up on sale in the system, you can ask for a price-adjustment since the sale info is printed on the display. The May Coupon Book is still available (free in stores). You can click HERE for a list of the coupons in this month's book (there are some nice makeup coupons this month, like $1 off L'Oreal eye cosmetics, $1 off Maybelline eyeshadow, etc.). Don't forget that you can use those coupons on clearance items and also stack those coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- All Pop*arazzi nail products with regular retail price $2.99+ on sale for $0.99 each (excludes kits)
- All Lumene products $4 off; spend $20 get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes trial sizes and 0.5 oz. jars)
- 25% off all MUA Makeup Academy products (excludes Intense Color and Moisture Balms)
- Buy any Physicians Formula cosmetics get $7 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Buy any 2 Neutrogena foundation, powder, blush or concealers get $8 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Select Almay foundation, primer or powder $12.49; buy 1 get $4 Extra Bucks (limit 3)
- Spend $15 on any Revlon cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 6, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any Maybelline cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any Sally Hansen cosmetics or nail get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any L'Oreal eye cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any CoverGirl eye cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Nyx cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Rimmel cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all NYC cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay eye, makeup remover or lip cosmetics (excludes clearance)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE all Caress and Lever products
- BOGOFREE all Dial products
- B2G1FREE all Scunci hair accessories
- 25% off all Nuance Salma Hayek haircare (excludes trial/travel sizes)
- Spend $20 on Nexxus haircare get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes trial/travel and clearance)
- Rite Aid +UP Rewards are now Plenti Points. Click here for all the details about the new Plenti Points.
- All Revlon eye cosmetics $6.99 each
- Buy any 3 Neutrogena cosmetics, skincare, sun care, bath care or haircare products get 500 points (excludes lip balm, bar soap and trial/travel sizes)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline cosmetics; spend $20 get 300 points (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF (you can mix and match) all artificial nails, lashes, nail treatments and EcoTools products (includes brushes)
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl foundation, powder, concealer, blush or bronzer
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon face and nail
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- in-ad coupon: all Simple cleansers and wipes with a regular retail price $6.99 - $8.29 on sale for $3.99 with coupon
- BOGOFREE (you can mix and match): All Softsoap, Irish Spring or Signature body wash, Softsoap liquid or foaming hand soap or, Gear deodorants, Signature or Gear bar soap and Irish Spring bar soap 3-pk (excludes trial sizes)
- NOTE: Don't forget to look for the Real Techniques clearance items. Also, I've heard from several of you over the past few weeks who have spotted lots of nail polish and cosmetics on Last Chance clearance at your Walgreens stores (L'Oreal, Sally Hansen, etc.). Remember that if you spot anything on clearance and the brand happens to also be BOGO1/2OFF for the week, you get both the clearance price AND the BOGO1/2OFF discount.
- $1 off Wet n Wild cosmetics with a regular retail price $2.99 and over in-store and online (see new limited edition California Dreaming collection here, which is now popping up at Walgreens and part of this sale; if these don't ring up in the system you can ask for a price-adjustment by showing them the sale sign printed on the display)
- Maybelline Great Lash mascara $5, Unstoppable liners $6
- Buy 2 Burt's Bees lip, skin, acne or haircare products get 2000 points
- BOGO1/2OFF Revlon cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Neutrogena products (excludes men's bath, trial and travel sizes and clearance); spend $25 on cosmetics get 5000 points
- BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl eye, lip and nail cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal foundation, primer, blush, concealer or powder cosmetics
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Right Guard or Dry Idea
- BOGOFREE Nivea for Men shave or skincare
- Current CVS ad
- Current Rite Aid ad
- Current Walgreens ad
- Current Ulta ad
- Current Sally Beauty ad
- Current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page)
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)