Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sephora Freebies

I want to thank several of you for the tip about this Sephora code after I posted about the Tarte sale yesterday (which is still going on--click here for details):


Right now you can enter code JETSET at checkout on orders $25+ and you'll get your choice of three deluxe samples (these are just the three I've selected but there are more great choices). 

I have an order going in my cart right now (I'm on the fence about some things but that's not stopping me from picking out my samples...duh). I already love that Jack Black lip balm so I can always use more. I'm excited to try that Fresh lip polish and well, who can resist a free lip color sample, right?

More freebies after the jump...


And as I mentioned yesterday, there are really good free sample choices right now on the Sephora site (these are the free samples you get with any purchase, no code required). Above are the three I've selected, but there are other nice choices right now as well.

Right now I have the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Adored in my cart, which is on sale for $16 (I'm on the fence about that one..I have to google some more swatches) and few other things that I'm also not 100% sure about right now. Are you placing an order today? If so, what are you getting? Oh! And don't forget about that Sephora Favorites Bronze Bares All set

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to let me know about that code. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Haha I have the Bronze Bares All in my cart right now with pretty much the same freebies (but I have the Origins Charcoal Mask instead of the lip scrub.) Awesome deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I ended up purchasing today. The jetset code had too many goodies to miss out on! I did the flash shipping beforehand, then I picked up a Bésame lipstick and Sephora nano eyeliner (to hit that $25).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I went and got my Melted lip gloss set for $25 :) and all the freebies to go with it... Love Flash shipping... Should be here in a few days...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I actually own that Tarte blush in Adored and I just wanted to give you a heads up that it's straight up sparkly. Not shimmery...sparkly! I got it in some sort of Tarte set over a year ago and have yet to wear it out in public haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sun safety kit should be out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the set of 4 Tarte mini cheek stains on sale for $26, marked down from $34. I do not need them; I have more blush than I will ever use (not a ton, but enough to last me forever). BUT...I just love those cheek stains, they're so cute, have an addictive fruity scent and give such a lovely, subtle flush of color. That's the only thing I bought (so I had to pay for shipping for the first time ever at Sephora, but I guess that beats adding $24 of stuff I didn't really want/need just to score free shipping...right? lol). Then I added the 3 "JetSet" deluxe freebies. I got the Fresh Sugar lip scrub, the Murad cleanser/exfoliator and the L'Occitane oil. It was hard winnowing it down to just three -- I wanted them all! :-) Lastly, I got a rollerball of Elizabeth and James Nirvana White as my 100 pt perk. So, lots of mini goodies coming my way soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig