Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sally Hansen and Disney Belle Updates

Just a quick note to let you know that I have added lots of additional photos and info to two previous posts:

1) I added additional pics and shade names to the Walgreens-exclusive Disney Belle Collection lip balms, which you can check out HERE.

2) I added photos of all NINE of the new Sally Hansen Pearl Crush polishes (yes, there are nine shades!) and close-up bottle shots of the new Insta Ombre polishes to my original post HERE.

Hope that helps!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig