Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, May 18, 2015

Just In: Walgreens Disney Belle Collection Lip Balms & Nail Polishes

Attention Disney Beauty and the Beast fans! Back the end of April I showed you the new Walgreens-exclusive Disney Belle makeup bags, and guess what? More items from this collection have finally landed! I have just added some reader pics of the Disney Belle lip balms and nail polishes to my original post HERE, if you'd like to take a peek.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Weird thing about prices, the polish minis set at my Walgreen's is 14.99.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig