Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, May 18, 2015

Free Shipping at e.l.f. Extended to Today

If you missed out on the free shipping event yesterday, you have another chance!


e.l.f. has extended their free shipping offer to today (5/18) and you can stack codes to get the Music Festival Kit for $6 with any $25+ purchase. Details:


Happy Hauling, and thanks so much to everyone who took the time to let me know about this one!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. All I wanted was the new contour brush, tried yesterday but it was out of stock.. thought I'd check again when I saw this and sure enough it was available.. yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered the new ultimate blending brush, the new contour brush, the mineral booster in sheer, two moisturizing lipsticks and an essential lipstick all for less than $25.00. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig