Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how "BOGO1/2OFF" sales work, please take a moment to click here.
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
Day after Easter reminder: First of all, I hope you all had a great Easter Sunday (if you celebrate; if you don't, I hope you had a wonderful day!). Just a reminder that if you love Easter candy, Monday is the day to get your fix for 50% off at the drugstores. Eventually things will be reduced to 75% off but, for the best selection, stop by your local drugstores on Monday, 4/6.
CVS shoppers: This week all Wet n Wild cosmetics are B2G1FREE. Also, be sure to scan your Extra Care card at the red scanner box this week, because CVS is issuing another $5 off any $15+ cosmetics purchase coupon! You can of course use with this WnW sale, or any of the makeup sales listed below. The CVS Beauty Clearance Sale is STILL lingering on (the master list is HERE, but there have also been recent reports about 50% and 75% markdowns in the skincare and haircare aisle, so be sure to walk through those aisles and look for clearance tags).
Walgreens shoppers: Now through 4/25, Lypsyl lip balms (which you know I love!) are on sale again for $0.99 each (regularly $3.49). Thanks to reader @lippiesandlotion on Intagram for this tip, and for sharing this pic. The April Coupon Book is now available (free in stores). You can click HERE for a list of the coupons in this month's book. Don't forget that you can use those coupons on clearance items and also stack those coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- Scan your Extra Care card this week for a coupon for $5 off any $15+ cosmetic purchase (excludes clearance). Don't forget that you can stack this coupon with any Extra Bucks and/or CVS coupons or manufacturer's coupons you may have, and you can of course use this coupon in conjunction with any of the sales below.
- B2G1FREE all Wet n Wild cosmetics
- B2G1FREE all eyelashes and Kiss artificial nails
- Buy any 2 L'Oreal cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Spend $10 on any CoverGirl cosmetics get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $12 on any Sally Hansen cosmetics or nail get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $12 on any Beauty 360 cosmetic brushes or implements get $4 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
- Spend $12 on any Almay cosmetics get $4 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $12 on any Revlon cosmetics or beauty tools get $4 Extra Bucks (limit 6, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any Maybelline cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks limit 3, excludes Dream Matte and clearance)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE all got2b styling products (excludes Studio Size and travel size)
- Revlon ColorSilk hair color 2/$6
- Now through 5/2, spend $30 on participating products within a single week and you will receive a $10 gas card (limit 2 gas cards per household). I will mark participating beauty items in BLUE below each week. More info about this promotion here.
- 40% off all Wet n Wild cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- Revlon Nail Enamel 2/$4 (excludes Colorstay Gel Envy, Nail Art, Top Speed and Parfumerie)
- in-ad coupons: $2 off any Almay cosmetics and $1 off any Burt's Bees facial care product
- BOGO1/2OFF all mascaras by Physicians Formula, Neutrogena, Revlon and Rimmel (you can mix and match)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon face and lip cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl face and eye cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal eye cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Rite Aid Renewal cosmetic brushes, sponges, applicators, nail implements, nail polish remover 8 oz., cotton rounds 100 count or smaller and cosmetic bags, wallets, fashion travel accessories and mirrors
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- 25% off all Freeman skincare (now through 5/2)
- 25% off all Lumene skincare
- L'Oreal facial moisturizers with a regular retail price $14.99 - $21.99 on sale for $13.99 each (includes Miracle Blur)
- Now through 4/25: Lypsyl Lip Balms $0.99 each (regularly $3.49; thanks to reader @lippiesandlotion for this pic)
- BOGO1/2OFF Maybelline eye and lip cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Neutrogena cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Revlon foundation, primer, blush, concealer, powder, lip and eye cosmetics; buy 2 get 1,000 points
- BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl foundation, primer, blush, concealer and powder
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Caress or Lever 2000 body wash or bar soap 2-8 packs
- BOGOFREE Softsoap liquid hand soap pump bottle and refill
- Current CVS ad
- Current Rite Aid ad
- Current Walgreens ad
- Current Ulta ad
- Current Sally Beauty ad
- Current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page)
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)