Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how "BOGO1/2OFF" sales work, please take a moment to click here.
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
ULTA TIP: Noteworthy deals valid now through 5/10 both in-store and online: Real Techniques Bold Metals collection 20% off and all Nyx cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF. Remember you can use this $3.50 off $10 coupon with these deals!
CVS shoppers: If you've been wanting to try the new CoverGirl Super Sizer Mascara, this week it's $5.99 and when you buy 1, you get $1 back in Extra Bucks (you can shave another $0.50 off with the printable CG mascara coupon here). Also, if you're a Maybelline Volum' Express mascara fan, all Volum' Express formulas are on sale this week for $5.99 each and there's still that printable $2 off Maybelline mascara coupon HERE. Even better? When you spend $15 on any Maybelline eye, lip, foundation, blush or concealers (includes Volum' Express mascaras) you get $5 back in Extra Bucks. Lastly, all Milani cosmetics are BOGO1/2OFF again this week, and also all Wet n Wild cosmetics are B2G1FREE.
Walgreens shoppers: This week you get $1 off Wet n Wild cosmetics with a regular retail price $2.99 and over (see new limited edition California Dreaming collection here, which is now popping up at Walgreens and part of this sale). The May Coupon Book is now available (free in stores). You can click HERE for a list of the coupons in this month's book (there are some nice makeup coupons this month, like $1 off L'Oreal eye cosmetics, $1 off Maybelline eyeshadow, etc.). Don't forget that you can use those coupons on clearance items and also stack those coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- CoverGirl Super Sizer Mascara, eye shadow pencils or Ink It! eye pencils $5.99 each; buy 1 get $1 Extra Bucks (limit 3)
- Maybelline Volum' Express mascaras or Unstoppable eyeliners $5.99 each; spend $15 pn ANY Maybelline eye, lip, foundation, blush or concealers get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3)
- $1 off all Burt's Bees Lip Gloss, Shine, Tinted Balm, Crayons or Shimmers (excludes trial/travel sizes)
- Spend $12 on any Sally Hansen cosmetics or nail get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes Pro Gel starter kits and clearance)
- Spend $15 on any L'Oreal foundation, powder, blush, concealer, eye or lip get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes Infallible 2-Step lip color and clearance)
- Spend $15 on any MUA Makeup Academy products get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes Intense Color and Moisture Balms)
- B2G1FREE all Wet n Wild cosmetics
- B2G1FREE all artificial nails or lashes
- BOGO1/2OFF all Milani cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Rimmel cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics (limit 6)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Nuance Salma Hayek cosmetics, facial care and haircare (excludes nail and trial/travel sizes)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- B2G1FREE all fragrance body mists (excludes Essence of Beauty)
- Spend $8 on any Conair or Scunci hair accessories get $4 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Rite Aid +UP Rewards are now Plenti Points. The new Plenti Points program starts next week; there are no +UP Rewards offers this week. Click here for all the details about the new Plenti Points.
- BOGOFREE all Physicians Formula foundation, powder, bronzer or blushes
- All Wet n Wild cosmetics with a regular retail price of $0.99 on sale for 3/$2
- $6.99 each: all L'Oreal Voluminous mascaras (excludes Butterfly) and Infallible eyeshadows
- B2G1FREE (you can mix and match) all Rite Aid Renewal makeup brushes, sponges, applicators and correctors, Conair hair accessories, combs or brushes and Wardrobe Secrets products
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics (excludes value packs)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics, beauty tools and hair color
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal lip and nail
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay foundation, powder, bronzer, blush, concealer and eye makeup removers
- BOGO1/2OFF all Garnier facial moisturizers
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE (you can mix and match) all Batiste dry shampoos and all Renpure and Samy haircare
- BOGOFREE (you can mix and match) all Hask, Mane 'n Tail and Jhirmack haircare
- 25% off all Freeman skincare
- NOTE: I've heard from several of you over the past few weeks who have spotted lots of nail polish on Last Chance clearance at your Walgreens stores (L'Oreal, Sally Hansen, etc.). Remember that if you spot anything on clearance and the brand happens to also be BOGO1/2OFF for the week, you get both the clearance price AND the BOGO1/2OFF discount.
- $1 off Wet n Wild cosmetics with a regular retail price $2.99 and over (see new limited edition California Dreaming collection here, which is now popping up at Walgreens and part of this sale)
- Sensationail gel starter kit $39.99; buy 1 get 3,000 points
- BOGO1/2OFF Maybelline cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Almay cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Revlon cosmetics; buy 2 get 1,000 points
- BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl foundation, primer, blush, concealer, powder, lip and nail cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal foundation, primer, blush, concealer, powder, lip, nail and eyeshadow cosmetics
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Softsoap or Irish Spring body wash and Irish Spring Signature bar soap 3-packs
- BOGOFREE Marc Anthony haircare
- BOGOFREE Tone and Dial body washes and Dial hand soap refills
- Cetaphil cleansing cloths 25-count 2/$10
- Suave 12 oz. shampoos or conditioners $0.89 each
- Current CVS ad
- Current Rite Aid ad
- Current Walgreens ad
- Current Ulta ad
- Current Sally Beauty ad
- Current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page)
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)