Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Lipstick League - week of 4.6.15


The Lipstick League Question of the Week

Do you use foot lotion or cream? If so, what are your current favorite products? 

G's answer: Foot cream is essential for me, otherwise I've got some serious sandpaper going on (let's not even go there). For the past few months, I've been using Kiss My Face Peaches & Créme Moisturizer with AHA on my feet, and I'm loving the results. This moisturizer has the consistency of a standard body lotion (it's made for the body and face) but the alpha hydroxy acids really do a great job at keeping my feet soft. I apply right after I use my Ped Egg, and then I try to follow up and apply it every night after that, until it's time to use the Ped Egg again. I've noticed that I don't have to use my Ped-Egg as often when I use this moisturizer, and that's exactly what I want from a foot cream.

The Lipstick League Links of the Week

Nouveau Cheap - G. put the new Maybelline The Blushed Nudes palette to the test (and compared it to other popular rose-gold eyeshadow palettes). Is it a must-have? Click here and you be the judge.

Prime Beauty - gives you the skinny on the Top 10 Beauty Products you'll need for Spring Break or vacation!

Phyrra - The new Urban Decay Summer Nights Collection is hot! Phyrra shows you all the Afterglow blushes, Revolution lipglosses and Duotone eyeshadows in action. What's on your must have list?

Vampy Varnish - Urban Decay Summer 2015 has landed at VVHQ and you are going to want to check out all the amazing goodies!

we heart this - hearts the Awakening collection from Cirque Colors Nail Lacquer. Especially Hatch, which looks like a speckled bird egg!

Beauty Junkies Unite - Urban Decay is putting their money where their mouth is -- they've giving 100% of the purchase price of this new product to women's charities, as part of their new philanthropic initiative, The Ultraviolet Edge. This is the eyeshadow primer you're going to love using, and feel good about your purchase too!

EauMG - It’s a new season and it’s time to update your fragrance wardrobe! Click through to see Victoria’s Spring 2015 Perfume Picks.

Glitter.Gloss.Garbage - Aprill could not resist purchasing Maybelline The Blushed Nudes palette. Did she love it? You have to read to find out!

Gouldylox Reviews - Thinking about the new Too Faced Melted Metals collection but worried you can't wear the brights? Me too! I created 8 different looks that make each one of these totally wearable, even for those of us that are color shy.

My Beauty Bunny - Talk about spring cleaning! We've got the chance for you to WIN a Michael Todd Soniclear - the first antimicrobial sonic-powered cleansing tool on the market. You (and your skin) will love it.

My Newest Addiction - Laura has found a way to get her beauty routine in while her daughter naps! Check out the 10 Things To Do While Your Baby Naps and enter to win a $100 gift card.

(Wondering what the Lipstick League is? Find out here.)

Guest Post of the Week, as chosen by Nouveau Cheap - I’m trying to embrace purple eyeshadows in 2015 (they’re often difficult for me to pull off) and Krissy over at Addicted to All Things Pretty just gave me yet another reason to finally place my first ColourPop order.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Foot cream is essential for me too...I won't go there either haha but I've been using this lotion from the dollar tree oddly enough! It's called like cocoa butter creamy petroleum, it's by assured in a squeeze tube, in the baby section, for obviously a dollar. It smells like chocolate marshmallows to me and I'm seriously loving it! What I used to use was the body shops body butter, which worked fantastically, but it's pretty pricey in my opinion but the DT stuff is pretty great! Definately a hidden gem. :) oh and you can't beat the price!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig