Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Lipstick League - week of 4.13.15


The Lipstick League Question of the Week

 What are your favorite multi-purpose makeup products? 

G's answer: My all-time favorite multi-purpose product isn't makeup, but it is beauty-related, so that counts, right? It's Dr. Bronner's pure castile liquid soap. It's my go-to product for cleaning my makeup brushes, and I also love it as body wash, facial cleanser, and I even hand-wash my delicates with it. There are a zillion and one uses for it (pet shampoo, kitchen cleaner, even toothpaste), and one bottle lasts forever so it's super economical as well. My favorite formula is Peppermint these days, but I also love the Citrus, Baby Mild and Almond varieties.

The Lipstick League Question of the Week

Prime Beauty - loves it when she can find one retailer to fulfill several of her beauty needs. LATHER carries olive oil soaps, bath & body, hair care, skincare, hair care and aromatherapy!

Phyrra - Is your mascara just not cutting it for you? I've got 6 of the best mascaras plus application tips on how to get great lashes!

Vampy Varnish - There has been much talk of the new NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation since it came out, see if I liked it or not!

we heart this - check out which mascara we just crowned our Product of the Week!

Beauty Junkies Unite - Amber switched to Paula's Choice skincare products for 3 weeks, here's what happened!

Clumps of Mascara - is head over heels in love with Paula’s Choice products. Look at all of these glorious skincare products!

Gouldylox Reviews - Looking for the next great mascara? Makeup Wars asked their elite team of warriors what mascaras are the best and I've got the answers!

My Beauty Bunny - Your favorite spring 2015 lip product is here! Stop the world and click here to get your First Look at the Too Faced Melted Metal Lipsticks.

My Newest Addiction - Clarins has three new routines: 5, 10, 15 minute makeup. Laura shares the details on the products and don’t forget to enter the Clarins Instant Beauty giveaway!

Nouveau Cheap - Maybelline turns 100 this year and, to commemorate the occasion, they’ve released a special limited edition collection with new Baby Lips, Colorsensational Lipsticks and more.

(Wondering what the Lipstick League is? Find out here.)

Guest Post of the Week, as chosen by Prime Beauty - Style expert Deborah from Fabulous After 40 is a woman who has embraced her age and is ultra chic. Her motto? "I believe dressing should be fun. Life is too short to be frumpy!" She has written several books and her site is packed full of tips for fashionistas of any age.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lip balm. I use it for its intended purpose but also for massaging into cuticles, for dry irritated skin on my face from fighting a cold and I also use it on cuts and scratches to stop the bleeding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucas' Papaw ointment with papaya. Moisturizes my lips, heals my cuts, repairs dry skin. I got a tub on sale at a makeup show in NYC last winter. But the tube is very handy!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig