Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hot Deal at iHerb on Skin, Hair and Bath & Body Products Now through Monday (4/13)


If you like natural products when it comes to skincare, haircare and bath & body, I want to make sure you know about this deal over at iHerb.

Now through 10AM Pacific tomorrow (Monday, 4/13), iHerb is offering 20% off skincare, bath and body and haircare products (does not include makeup or makeup brushes). The discounts are automatic and will appear in the item listing, no code required. iHerb carries popular brands such as Derma E, Aveeno, Nubian Heritage (owned by Shea Moisture), Desert Essence and much, much more, so be sure to take some time and look around.

If you're new to iHerb, they do not charge sales tax, and you get free US shipping on all orders $20 and over, no code required. They also ship internationally (60% off DHL Express rates on orders $40+). Plus, if you order $40 or more, you will receive an additional 5% off your order. There are even more ways to save on the iHerb site, which you can check out HERE.

PS: I am a longtime iHerb customer and I have never had an issue with any of my orders. I regularly order beauty products, teas, coconut oil, chia seeds, etc. from iHerb and I'm always happy with the experience. I just wanted to put that out there, in case you're new to their site and wanted to hear from someone who has ordered from them before!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The Sierra Bees lip balms are available in an eight pack for 4.95! (3.96 with the discount) They are incredible, I buy some every time I order from iHerb

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig