Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, March 1, 2015

Today Only at Ulta: Tarte Airblush Maracuja Blushes $12 Each (regularly $26)

Just in case you didn't see this in your Ulta email today:


Today only (3/1), online only, the Tarte Airblush Maracuja Blushes are $12 each on the Ulta site (regularly $26). As with all prestige brands, Tarte is excluded from coupons, so you can't use the current $3.50 off $10 coupon that's on the homepage. 

Also, the Urban Decay Ammo palette is on sale at Ulta right now for $16--check out my previous post about that here for more info.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to let me know about these deals today!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Just tried to order one, all 3 shades are sold out :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered one as soon as I got the email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got mine ordered. Thanks for the info. I kept seeing this about the pallet and think I must need it as part of my collection. Thanks I hope u saw the info about the MB spring Tattoos I linked to u from my IG I believe. I love them and so hope I find the other two. But if not I'm happy to have the three. Thanks for all u do. I love this blog I it's the first thing I check every morning. Have a great Day.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig