Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 14, 2015

Spotted at Costco: St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Gel

Thanks so much to reader Nadia for this one! If you live near a Costco and you love St. Tropez, you might want to be on the lookout for this one:

image credit: Nadia for Nouveau Cheap
St. Tropez Selt Tan Bronzing Gel
(retail: $35, 5.0 oz.; Costco price: $12.97)

This exact 5.0 oz tube retails for $35 at Drugstore.com, so this is a great value. I'm not a self-tanner user, but I DO know that many people who like to use self-tanning products love St. Tropez. I looked for some reviews of this particular product and I found some helpful tips over on Amazon HERE if you would like more info.

Thanks again, Nadia, for the great tip and pic!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig