Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 2, 2015

Now Available: NEW e.l.f. Studio Lock On Gel Liners

I just saw this on e.l.f.'s Instagram so you know I had to share:

image source: e.l.f. Instagram page
NEW e.l.f. Studio Lock On Gel Liners
(retail: $3 each, 0.035 oz)

e.l.f. writes:
Introducing our new Lock On Gel Liners: A creamy, glide-on formula for all day smudgeproof wear, even on your waterline! Shop Yes To Nude, Need It Navy, Want It Brown, Get It Green (pictured L-R), plus Crave it Black on elfcosmetics.com. 

These are available now for purchase HERE.

Color me intrigued! Thoughts?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I would like to try nude and navy. The only way to buy in Canada is online now that Target is closing. At $15 shipping I will wait to see some reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smudgeproof even on the waterline? ... That's quite the claim they're making and I hope it's true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try these, but won't order online. I find it so frustrating that ELF so rarely puts the new stuff in stores. What about us immediate gratification types?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interested in the nude, but $15 is a bit steep for elf. You might as well go to Sephora and dish out for a higher end liner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm confused. they are $3. Unless you are referring to canadian shipping like the person above. However elf has deals ALLLL the time so I'm sure free shipping will be available at some point.

      Delete
  5. I think they're $3 a piece online. The $15 shipping fee is insane though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My earlier post may have been confusing. The product is $3 but shipping to Canada is $14.95

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig