Monday, March 2, 2015

Now Available: NEW e.l.f. Studio Lock On Gel Liners

I just saw this on e.l.f.'s Instagram so you know I had to share:

image source: e.l.f. Instagram page
NEW e.l.f. Studio Lock On Gel Liners
(retail: $3 each, 0.035 oz)

e.l.f. writes:
Introducing our new Lock On Gel Liners: A creamy, glide-on formula for all day smudgeproof wear, even on your waterline! Shop Yes To Nude, Need It Navy, Want It Brown, Get It Green (pictured L-R), plus Crave it Black on 

These are available now for purchase HERE.

Color me intrigued! Thoughts?


  1. I would like to try nude and navy. The only way to buy in Canada is online now that Target is closing. At $15 shipping I will wait to see some reviews.

  2. Smudgeproof even on the waterline? ... That's quite the claim they're making and I hope it's true!

  3. I would love to try these, but won't order online. I find it so frustrating that ELF so rarely puts the new stuff in stores. What about us immediate gratification types?

  4. Interested in the nude, but $15 is a bit steep for elf. You might as well go to Sephora and dish out for a higher end liner

    1. I'm confused. they are $3. Unless you are referring to canadian shipping like the person above. However elf has deals ALLLL the time so I'm sure free shipping will be available at some point.

  5. I think they're $3 a piece online. The $15 shipping fee is insane though!

  6. My earlier post may have been confusing. The product is $3 but shipping to Canada is $14.95


I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.