Monday, March 2, 2015

New Items Added to Too Faced Sale Page

You guys are fast! I just received some messages via social media and here on the blog about this--you have no idea how much I appreciate your willingness to tell me about hot deals so quickly! In case you haven't heard:


Too Faced has added a TON of new items to their Sale Page HERE, including the Full Bloom Powder Blushes for $8, shown above! Free shipping on orders $50+ ($5 under $50). The freebies right now are a Shadow Insurance single dose card and a Tinted Beauty Balm sample card. 

NOTE: If you are buying non-sale items in addition to items on the sale page, enter code UNVEIL for 17% off your NON-SALE items. 

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to let me know about this one!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The site must be getting slammed rn I've been trying to check out the last 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great sale, but I wish they had listed up different shades of La Cremes instead of being the same, exact ones from the last sale/last year

    ReplyDelete
  3. These blushes are already sold out! Like everything is! I'm so upset wanted the la belle carousel so bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also spotted a bunch of the Too Faced shadows at TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx for the info Kayla! I'll have to check out TJs!!! Appreciate it TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig