Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 28, 2015

The L'Oreal La Palette Nude Palettes Have (finally!) Landed


Many thanks to longtime reader Peasims for this comment, which she just left on the You Tell Me page:

The L'Oreal La Palette Nude 2 has landed. I found it in Walmart today in Long Island (Feb. 27). The Nude 1 Palette Section still had the Coming Soon sign. 

If you missed my post from early January about the L'Oreal La Palette Nudes, you can check out what the display looks like HERE. I know that many of us have seen that empty display at Walmart, CVS, etc. over the past several weeks, so it's finally time to start looking for the actual palettes!

Thanks so much, Peaisms, for letting us know! 

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I just thinking about this palette and now I'm excited to go on the hunt for it. I'm about to start calling all of the stores right now to see if any have arrived in my city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spotted Maybelline The Brights in store in Target yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked at my Walmart in CT today and they were still empty. I saw someone make a comment on Instagram that they saw them at Walgreens, so that might be another place to check.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to Walmart today and saw all the new Hard Candy stuff like the new glosses (including a blue and navy one!!), the ombre blushes, new concealer pens, a setting spray, a white setting powder, and the eyeshadow palette tins. BUT I did not see any Loreal palettes. ARGH :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work at a bed bath and beyond with a harmons in it and our store got the display for it! The palette is expensive! It was about $16 so I'm scared for drugstore prices! Btw anyone that gets bed bath and beyond coupons you can always use a 20% off coupon on makeup along with any manufacturers coupons (loreal coupon + 20% off = a less terrifying price)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate how no where near me has a BB&B that sells makeup!! Every time someone finds new makeup, they always find it there !!

      Delete
  6. Been checking all my usual spots and no L'Oreal palettes in my are yet either. Just the "Coming Soon" sign. Can't wait to see these in person so it's good to know they are officially out there! Does anyone know the price at Walmart?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig