Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Rouge Bunny Rouge on HauteLook Wednesday 8AM Pacific

Just a heads-up:



The Moscow/London based brand Rouge Bunny Rouge (along with Mario Badescu) will be on HauteLook tomorrow at 8AM Pacific. I know that Rouge Bunny Rouge is a higher-end brand that is only sold at a few retailers here in the US, so I thought you'd like to know about this sale (I can only remember them being on HauteLook once or twice before...please correct me if I'm wrong!).

Any recs from this brand? Please comment below and let us know what you like!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. i love the eyeshadows! in particular i love angelic cockatiels, abyssinian catbird, bohemian waxwing and unforgettable oriole. i'd skip the duo that's has a purple/green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! They have Bohemian Waxwing in a refill for $10 and now I've got me eye on it! :) I'm also liking the look of Olive Violetear. Have you tried that one?

      Delete
  2. I have not but a blogger I love has
    http://mostlysunnyblog.com/2013/10/12/rouge-bunny-rouge-olive-violetear-long-lasting-eye-shadow/

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig