Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 28, 2015

JUST IN: Pics of the Entire e.l.f. Limited Edition Disney Elsa Collection (with Swatches)

If you'd like to see pics of the entire e.l.f. Disney Elsa collection (now popping up at Walgreens) plus swatches of the eyeshadow palette in this collection, I've got just that, thanks to two lovely readers.

image credit: Pryanka Arora for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Limited Edition Disney Elsa Collection at Walgreens

I just added the pics to my original Disney Elsa collection post HERE (just scroll to the bottom)!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig