Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 4, 2015

eos Rachel Roy Trio Now $0.79 at Target

Heads up, Target shoppers! The Rachel Roy Trios have officially gone from 75% off to 90% off at Target. Thanks to @couponing_girl on Instagram for this pic, if you'd like proof!

Note: if you don't see clearance stickers on these sets at your store, be sure to scan them because they might be 90% off in the system!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I just ran to my nearest Target (in Los Angeles) and no go for these :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. If these were posted in the Christmas clearance section, I have little to no chance of finding one. Still though, I'm going to hit my target on the way home and see if I can get lucky and find one. :) Thanks for the head's up!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig