Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 4, 2014

NEW Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-1 Cheek & Lip Beauty Balms SPF20 (And More!)

If you've been following all of my coverage of the new 2015 products from Physicians Formula (click here for my past posts), then you know there's a lot to be excited about when it comes to new PF goodies! But did you know that PF has also released new products in their Super BB line? I didn't, until reader JC shared the scoop with me yesterday!

JC spotted (and purchased) one of the new Super BB Cheek & Lip Beauty Balms at Bed Bath & Beyond this week and kindly shared some pics and details with us. Take a look!


image credit: JC for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-1 Cheek & Lip Beauty Balm SPF20
(retail: $6.95, 0.23 oz)

As you can see, these are little spheres (think eos lip balms) but they are for both lips AND cheeks. Keep reading for a closer look...

image credit: JC for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: JC for Nouveau Cheap
Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-1 Cheek & Lip Beauty Balm in Berry Pink

There are two shades in this range: Berry Pink (above) and Natural Peach (you can see Natural Peach on the PF website HERE). 

From the PF website
1st ever Beauty Balm for cheek & lip. High-tech and multi tasking, sheer and buildable formula instantly enhances the natural color of your cheeks and lips while combining UVA/UVB protection, brightening antioxidants, moisturizing and firming botanicals and perfecting optical diffusers for super-powerful skin care + makeup benefits in one!
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate, Zinc OxideInactive Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Silica, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Propylene Glycol Ricinoleate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Flavor, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, BHT, Glycerin, Lysolecithin, Polysilicone-11, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water, Phenoxyethanol

JC hasn't tried this yet on her lips or cheeks, but she did swatch it and she mentioned that the pigmentation was subtle on her tanned skin, and that this has sort of a cream-to-powder type of finish. She also mentioned that there are $3 off instant peelie coupons on the box (gotta love that!).

NOTE: JC mentioned that she spotted some other new PF products that I have yet to cover on the blog in the Super BB line and also the Super CC line. Oh, and there are new Sexy Booster products too. You can see ALL of PF's new 2015 goodies HERE (including the products in the new Argan line I mentioned a while back). Very exciting!

Have you spotted any of these new goodies in your area yet? What do you think of this new BB Lip & Cheek Balm?

Thanks so very much, JC, for the great photos and info!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. While I don't see myself getting this product I am so excited for the new sexy booster mascara and liquid eyeliner just because of the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is so easy to get pulled in by their packaging! I have a sexy booster mascara that is used up. Won't repurchase (it was ok, but I have others I like better) but I have it in display! It's just so stinkin' cute! It's the red lacy one.

      Delete
  2. OMG Those ingredients are sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh. I feel like I'm the only one who hates this fad of ping-pong ball shaped products such as the Eos balms. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that these are adorable and might be perfect in the summer when some women will like a more sheer color on their lips and cheeks. I wouldn't use it on my lips if it goes cream to powder feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad the photos were helpful! I plan on trying it this week, and I'll update you guys!

    Also, it was $5.99... with the $3 off peelie, I thought, "Why not?" :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig