Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Bath & Body Works Winter 2014 - 2015 Semi-Annual Sale: List of Returning Scents

As most of you Bath & Body Works fans probably know, the big Semi-Annual Sale starts on December 26th (by the way, the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale starts Jan 2nd, I believe). If you'd like to know which scents are coming back this time around, here you go:

Keep reading for the list...

Signature Collection:
Apricot Vanilla (pictured above)
Coconut Vanilla 
Lemon Vanilla
Violet Lily Sky
Pear Blossom Air
Golden Magnolia Sun

Home Fragrance:
French Lavender
Sundrenched Vineyard
Palm Leaves
Coastal Sun
Eucalyptus Mint & Waves

Thanks so much to reader @bbw_and_beauty on Instagram for sharing this photo of the flyer posted by @kelwlsn. 

Are you excited for the return of any of these scents? Are there other scents you wish would come back this time around? 


  1. I don't think I've ever seen Lemon Vanilla in stores. Does it smell anything like the Vitabath Luscious Lemon Creme?

  2. I LOVE Lemon Vanilla! It smells like fruit loops!

  3. never have it before but for sure i am getting some!

  4. Lemon Vanilla is wonderful for summer. Great for after a workout, too. It's quite refreshing.

  5. I'm not sure that I've ever smelt any of these before, will definitely have to check them out! Wish they would bring back Magnolia Blossom, I would stock up!

  6. I never knew about Violet Lily Sky! My mom used to let me very occasionally wear her Violet Yardley cologne when I was really little. I loved that scent. It would be wonderful if it was similar

  7. I want Magnolia Blossom to come back

  8. Huge Lemon Vanilla fan here, so I am looking forward to trying Apricot Vanilla.

  9. I love the White Tea & Ginger, wish it would come back for good!

  10. I wish they would bring back Gardenia!

  11. I was SO excited to see the vanillas back in the store last week. I love Apricot, but Cherry and Lemon are great too!

  12. Ah ha, now I no longer have to look at (old) Lemon Vanilla products being offered on Ebay at extortionate prices, and can add to my own stash! Want to try that Apricot Vanilla too.


I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.