Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Urban Decay Flash Sale Update

MANY of you asked if I knew what time the Urban Decay Black Friday/Cyber Monday Flash Sales would go live on the site (last year I seem to recall them going live at 6AM Pacific). Well, I think this year they're doing things a bit differently:


At exactly 10PM Pacific tonight (11/26), I received the above email stating that the first flash sale (the Badass Lip Set) was now live on the UD site. So it APPEARS that each flash sale will go live at around 10PM Pacific each night (if you missed the list of deals for the next few days, CLICK HERE to view my Black Friday Round-Up).

I received this email at 10PM Pacific and promptly clicked the link at 10PM Pacific, but I was already getting the dreaded 404 Error. So I'm wondering if this set was available PRIOR to the email going out to subscribers? I have no idea, but comments on the UD Facebook page are indicating that this lipstick set sold out within 10 minutes of going live, whenever it actually did go live (I have no idea whether or not that's true, but as of the time of this post I'm still getting the error message...it's now 10:30PM Pacific).

If you try to snag any of these deals within the next few days, I suggest you log on prior to 10PM Pacific and refresh until the sale appears. Hopefully you have a better chance that way.

 May the (makeup) Force be with you!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Try this link. I accidentally clicked on a facebook ad but it took me to the product page which showed it as in-stock and allowed me to add it to my cart!
    http://www.urbandecay.com/badass-lip-set-by-urban-decay/3605970951719.html?utm_source=MediaMath&utm_medium=Display&utm_content=FBX&utm_campaign=Marketing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you!! I just tested it and it worked for me too! I didn't buy it but it let me put it in my cart. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting! I waiting until Thanksgiving Day morning. I only wanted 1 tiny thing but with free shipping, I went ahead and ordered it. I LOVE this for the free shipping alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought it 7:40 est thanksgiving day but didnt work the night before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last year this same exact set was $50.... I can understand inflation but a $40 markup is so disappointing...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig