Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Ulta One-Day-Only Thanksgiving Sale is Live NOW

Heads up, Ulta shoppers!


In case you haven't heard, Ulta is having one-day-only Thanksgiving Sale that is live NOW and runs through 5PM CST 11/27 (or while supplies last).

CLICK HERE for the $10 & Under Deals
CLICK HERE for the $20 & Under Deals
CLICK HERE for the $30 & Under Deals

And remember that you get free shipping on orders over $25, no code required. Also remember that the Ulta Black Friday deals are right around the corner--you can view them, as well as all the other Black Friday beauty deals I know about so far, HERE.

If you'd like to see what I'm the most exciting about when it comes to this Thanksgiving sale, keep reading...

One of the $10 & Under Deals is the Dr. Lin Hydrating Gel for $5.62 (regularly $7.49). This is an excellent price for this product, which I'm getting ready to review for you soon. Since I won't get to my review before this deal is over, I want to mention that this product comes highly praised on various skincare boards (you can check out some MUA reviews here) due its ingredients. It is loved by many people who have oily and/or acne-prone skin. 

This is a lightweight, fragrance-free clear gel moisturizer that has been working wonders for my oily skin. If you have oily skin as well, it might be worth a shot--especially at this price. The only things I DON'T like about it so far are that it's in a tub (I prefer pumps) and it doesn't contain SPF. But other than that, it's been a winner for me for the past several months that I've been testing it. If you have oily and/or acne-prone skin, I it might be worth a shot!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig