Saturday, November 22, 2014

Rouge Bunny Rouge on HauteLook and EcoTools Early Black Friday Sale

A few quick things to share with you today:

I don't think that Rouge Bunny Rouge has ever been on HauteLook before (please correct me if I'm wrong), so I wanted to mention that the sale is live now and runs through Monday morning.

Also, in case you didn't get the email:


Enter code THANKFUL14 on the EcoTools website for 35% off your order now through 11/23 (excludes sale items and bundles).

Also, EcoTools has lowered their free shipping threshold to $25 now through 12/21, no code required. I'l add this to my Holiday 2014 Beauty Sale Round-Up page as well.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I just bought my first ever Rouge Bunny Rouge products after years of lemmings. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig