I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed right now (in a good way!) and I would very, VERY much like your input on a few things. If you would take a moment to read through this post and vote in the poll below, I would be forever grateful (thank you in advance!).
This time of year is crazy. No doubt about it. I'm trying my very best to bring you everything you need in terms of helping you save the most on your beauty purchases during the holiday season, but there are so many things happening (and about to happen) that I need to know what YOUR preferences are, in terms of the type of information you would like to see here on the blog.
Here are the big ones:
- Walgreens Beauty Clearance Sale - Walgreens started their beauty clearance sale a few weeks ago and they keep adding to it (I have 100+ awesome reader pics/sightings to sort through and add to my original post).
- CVS Beauty Clearance Sale - a little birdie told me that the official start date is November 14th, but I know that some of you have already spotted skincare and haircare on clearance at some stores. So of course I want to cover that and create a master list, as usual!
- Black Friday Sales - There are going to be more beauty-related Black Friday deals than ever before this year--I just know it--and I want to do my usual round-up (and of course update and add to it as more deals come through).
- Holiday Sales - Brands/retailers will be running crazy sales all throughout the holidays and I of course want to keep you posted about as many as I can.
- Holiday Collections/Holiday Gift Sets/New 2015 Products - I'm also doing my best to cover all of these for you, but I'm super behind and have lots of new pics to share.
- Product Reviews - I have never been more behind on product reviews than I am right now. My review queue is borderline obscene at the moment and I want nothing more than to review lots (and lots) of makeup, skincare, haircare, body care and nail polish for you.
So here's where YOU come in. If you could take a moment to vote in the poll below, I think it would give me a much better idea of what you want to see here on the blog. In turn, I will know what to place a higher priority on, and what I can maybe focus less on in the weeks to come. Your feedback is of the utmost importance to me, so thank you in advance for a taking a moment to vote below.
NOTE: You May Select Multiple Answers.
Thanks so much for voting!
PS: Black Friday Sale coverage will also include Cyber Monday and Free Shipping Day sale info (I sort of lump those altogether).