Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, November 24, 2014

HOT deals on LORAC, Zoya, Beauty Brands and more!

I don't recall there being so many great deals leading up to Black Friday in past years, but that's leaving a weird hole in my coverage because these sales don't fall into the Black Friday Round-Up category or the Ongoing Holiday Beauty Sale Round-Up category. So I figured I better just do a blog post and cover them here!


First up, LORAC is on HauteLook right now through Saturday morning and they even have the Skinny Palettes (even the hard-to-find PLUM SKINNY PALETTE) for $12 each. Do NOT wait if you're thinking about that one because I have a feeling it will sell out (the Nude Skinny Palette is already gone).

Keep reading for more great deals going on NOW...


Beauty Brands is having their first ever Friends and Family event now through 11/26. Enter code EC9502 at checkout (use code 9506 in-store) to receive 20% off your entire order, and this includes prestige brands (Too Faced, Tarte, etc.) and fragrance too!


Zoya just posted a pre-Black Friday deal on Instagram! Now through Wednesday, 11/26, enter code GLAM on the Zoya site to get any 5 Mini Glams for $20 with FREE SHIPPING.

Last but not least:


If you're in Southern California, call your local 99-Cents Only store to see if they're participating in this one (per the Instagram, this sale is on good at participating Southern California area locations). On Wednesday night from 8-midnight, you will get $5 off when you spend $25! My 99-Cents Only store has had lots of good cosmetics lately, so this could be a nice way to get an even better price on them.

Know of any other good pre-Black Friday sales going on right now? Please do share in the comments (and thank you so much!).
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Here you go:

      http://www.zoya.com/content/category/Zoya-Mini-Holiday-Gift-Item-2014.html

      Delete
  2. Philosophy has a deal that started today and goes through Thursday 11/27. Spend $50 and get 10% off, spend $75 and get 20% off or spend $100 and get 30% off. Use code "gobble" at checkout. Free shipping on orders $50+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be wary of the Lorac. Last time the were on there, they apparently did not order enough stock because after taking unusually long for Hautelook to ship, they eventually emailed to tell me I wasn't getting my (so very desired!) eye palette. I was NOT happy. They refunded me everything but it still struck me as irresponsible that they allowed people to order empty stock. It turned me off of them for awhile. I'm not saying Hautelook.com is bad but personally, it was disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happened to me too and HL is super uber slow with shipping regardless, I just dont bother anymore.

      Delete
  4. great finds, thanks for heads up (as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YBFBeauty.com is having a 50% sale on all items on their website. This is while supplies last I initially received an email as notification. I did use this code and it does work and if you're interested you should check out the site as some items had already sold out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this information, cmcbride1216. I have never heard of the ybfbeauty dot.com website but I visited it today and so far I like what I see lol The reviews are good based on what I have read. Thanks again!

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig