REMINDER: Now through 10/25 at Ulta, all Revlon face cosmetics are $3 off and all Revlon lip cosmetics are $2 off (in-store and online) and you can combine this offer with the $3.50 off $10 coupon here. Also, the Ulta Love Your Hair Event is happening now through 10/25. There are beauty steals available every day of this event (in-store and online). CLICK HERE for my picks and the full calendar of events.
Your weekly wrap-up of drugstore beauty sales and more...
Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how "BOGO1/2OFF" sales work, please take a moment to click here. Hope that helps!
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
CVS shoppers: This week all NYC cosmetics are 40% off. We've also got 25% off MUA/Makeup Academy. Thanks to several of you for the tip that you've spotted MUA coupon booklets in-store lately, which would be nice to use during this sale (if you can't find the booklet in the beauty department, ask a store employee if your store has the coupon booklet available). We've also got 20% off Halloween makeup and according to the ad, this includes Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild. Also, Milani is BOGO1/2OFF again this week (excludes Brilliant Shine lip gloss).
Rite Aid shoppers: We've got 40% off all NYC cosmetics, 40% off all Revlon cosmetics and 40% off all Physicians Formula face cosmetics this week! AND select Halloween cosmetics are 50% off this week, and this includes Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild and the Bonita Colors Halloween 2014 Witches Ball polishes and Nail-o-ween Set (more details below). We've also got some returning sales on JulieG, Jesse's Girl, Lipsmackers and L.A. Girl Color Pop nail polish (details below). Just a reminder that the Video Values coupons for October are still up--click the little red box in the upper right corner that says "show all offers" to view all of the coupons for this month (remember that these are store coupons, which means you can stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings).
Walgreens shoppers: Not much going on makeup-wise this week, but Sinful Colors nail polishes are $0.99 each AGAIN! I can't remember Walgreens ever running this sale so closely to the previous one before (we just had a $0.99 sale the week of 9/14), but who's complaining, right? And don't forget that there are some new clearance markdowns going on in the beauty aisle (click HERE for pics and info). And just a remind that the Walgreens October Coupon Book is still available (free in-store) and there's a $1 off Maybelline Matte Lipstick coupon this month (this coupon is also valid on Maybelline eye cosmetics and makeup removers). Click HERE for a full listing of this month's coupons (don't forget that you can stack those coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings).
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- 40% off all NYC cosmetics
- 25% off all MUA/Makeup Academy products
- 20% off Halloween makeup (includes Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild)
- Spend $10 on any Sally Hansen cosmetics or nail get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any Maybelline eye, face or Baby Lips and any Diet Coke product get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any CoverGirl cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Buy any 2 L'Oreal cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes nail and clearance)
- Buy any 2 Neutrogena cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes nail and clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Milani cosmetics (excludes Brilliant Shine lip gloss)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics and beauty tools (limit 6)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Spoiled by Wet n Wild nail color, CVS brand cotton, CVS brand makeup removers and CVS brand polish removers (excludes Flip Flop Tote)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay cosmetics
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Conair brushes and combs
- Spend $20 on any Aquaphor or Eucerin products get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes trial/travel and clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF NEW Essence of Beauty Naturally Indulgent bath and body products
- 50% off assorted Halloween makeup (INCLUDES: Bonita Colors Witches Ball Collection and Nail-O-ween set, Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild cosmetics, Fright Night cosmetics, Phantom Frights cosmetics and Dollar Day merchandise)
- 40% all Revlon cosmetics (excludes beauty tools)
- 40% off all NYC cosmetics; spend $5 get $2+UP (limit 2)
- 40% off all Physicians Formula face cosmetics
- 20% off all L'Oreal skincare
- Spend $10 on any Jesse's Girl, JulieG or Bonne Bell Lip Smackers products get $5+UP (limit 2)
- L.A. Girl Color Pop nail polish 2/$5; buy 2 get $1+UP (limit 2)
- All CoverGirl Blast mascaras $6.99; spend $30 get $10+UP (limit 2)
- Almay foundation, powder, blush and primers $9.99 each
- in-ad coupon: $3 off any Revlon beauty tools with purchase of $5 or more
- in-ad coupon: $1.50 off any Burt's Bees lip color product; spend $15 get $5+UP (limit 2 on +UP offer)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline face, lip and nail cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics (excludes Blast mascaras)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE all Nivea body wash; spend $20 get $7+UP (limit 2)
- BOGOFREE all Candle-Lite 3-layer jars, Willow Lane candles and Flameless candles and tealights
- 50% off seasonal fall/Halloween candles
- Spend $20 on Nexxus or Toni & Guy get $10+UP (limit 2, excludes trial sizes)
- Sinful Colors nail colors $0.99 each
- BOGO1/2OFF Revlon cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Maybelline eye and nail cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder and Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
- BOGO1/2OFF select Garnier skincare
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Carmex Healing Cream and Lotion
- BOGOFREE Softsoap or Irish Spring body wash
- $3 off Mark Hill haircare
- Current CVS ad
- Current Rite Aid ad
- Current Walgreens ad
- Current Ulta ad
- Current Sally Beauty ad
- Current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page)
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)