Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 4, 2014

Spotted: NEW Flower by Drew Barrymore Fragrance Collection (Sultry, Radiant and Cherished)

Thanks so much to longtime reader BubblegumBengal for letting me know that she recently spotted the new Flower fragrances at her local Walmart. As you might recall, I showed you the new Flower makeup brushes back at the beginning of September (click HERE if you missed those--I will be reviewing one of them soon) but I had no idea that Flower was releasing fragrances too. I just spotted them at my Walmart yesterday, so you know I had to share some pics with you!

NOTE: If you go looking for these at your local Walmart, they are NOT located in the cosmetics aisle with the Flower cosmetics. They are located in the fragrance aisle (at my location, they're in a locked glass cabinet).

Flower Cherished
One of three new fragrances in the Flower fragrance collection at Walmart

Keep reading for a look at all three fragrances in this collection...

Each fragrance in this collection comes in three forms:
  • 0.34 oz Rollerball ($9.97)
  • 0.5 oz EDP ($19.97)
  • 1.0 oz EDP ($24.97)

The nose behind this collection is Stephen Nilsen, who is no stranger to celebrity fragrances (he also created Vera Wang Lovestruck, Hilary Duff With Love, Hilary Duff, and other popular fragrances which you can view HERE). 

NOTE: I apologize for the quality of these photos but the products were behind a glass door, plus the packaging was reflective, so this was the best I could do.

Sultry 


Sultry:
plum, pink pepper, cranberry
night-blooming jasmine, cashmeran, blackberry
patchouli, Madagascar Vanilla, musk

Radiant 

From Fragrantica:

Radiant:
dewy greens, Italian bergamot, calone
cabbage rose, pink peony, magnolia
crystal musk, pink amber, white wood

Cherished 
(not pictured: 0.34 oz Rollerball)

From Fragrantica:

Cherished:
morning dew, cassis, Italian lemon
iris petals, cabbage rose, lily of the valley
vanilla from Tahiti, cotton-musk, sandalwood

Drew Barrymore and the new Flower fragrance collection
Photo credit: Kyle Ericksen
Photo source: fragrantica.com

For a closer look at the rollerball bottle, click HERE.

My Walmart did not have testers available for any of these fragrances, and BubblegumBengal said she didn't see testers at her store either. I'm sad about that because I really like to try before I buy when it comes to fragrance. I really love the design of the white bottle (Cherished) and that fragrance also sounds the most appealing of the three to me personally. So I might just break down and purchase it unsniffed one of these days...

Have you spotted the new Flower fragrance collection at your local Walmart yet? Thoughts? As of the time of this post, these fragrances are also listed on the Walmart website but they are not yet available for purchase online.

Thanks again, BubblegumBengal, for the heads-up about these!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You're very welcome, my pleasure! I thought for sure you knew already, I just wanted to put it out there that it has been seen here in NY. I will also most likely be doing a unsniff purchase myself...either the rose gold or white. They all sound lovely though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this post I went over to Walmart and found these. They only had the big bottles of Radiant and Sultry and the smaller bottle of Cherished, and no rollerballs, which is what I really wanted! But I was in the mood to buy one and I got the small Cherished. To my surprise it smells really nice! I wasn't expecting much and I went out of my way to make sure that I could bring it back if it stunk! I had the beauty associate walk me over to the customer service desk and ask the lady in charge and she said I could if I had the receipt :) Sold! Anyway, I like it. Its kind of sweet, vanilla-y, and warm. If I see the rollerballs of the other two I'll get them and choose my favorite :) Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to try all 3 at my WalMart and purchased Cherished, which my fiance also chose from a few I had at home. The floral is very nice, not too sweet. I think the sandalwood makes the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, do you know if they're planning to include this fragrance in bath soaps, lotion, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stumbled across the Flower collection a few weeks ago and IMMEDIATELY fell in love with Sultry. It kind of reminds me of Extraordinary from Avon that was one of my all-time favorites, but was discontinued a few years back. I usually go for lighter, sportier scents, by the thick, heady aroma of the Jasmine, patchouli and musk spoke to me immediately, and will say that I do feel sexier when I wear it. Ha-ha. Plus, the price can't be beat (I paid $18 for the perfume and $9 for the body spray). I am a very happy customer.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig