Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 21, 2014

NEW e.l.f. Studio Limited Edition Baked Eyeshadow Trios

If you're a fan of e.l.f.'s baked products, then you might be interested to know that e.l.f. has just released four new and limited edition baked eyeshadow trios, available now on the e.l.f. website. Many thanks to reader @OHSKnight08 on Twitter for letting me know that these are now available! If you haven't seen them yet, take a look:

(original images courtesy of e.l.f. website)
NEW e.l.f. Studio Limited Edition Baked Eyeshadow Collection

Keep reading for more pics and info...

(image courtesy of e.l.f. website)
Peach Please

(image courtesy of e.l.f. website)
Brown Bonanza

(image courtesy of e.l.f. website)
Lavender Love

(image courtesy of e.l.f. website)
Smoky Sea 

These are available for purchase now on the e.l.f. website HERE. The retail price per trio is $4 (0.14 oz). 

Are you a fan of e.l.f.'s baked products? Think you'll pick some of these up while they're available?

Thanks again, @OHSKnight08, for the great tip!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I LOVE the Studio baked eyeshadows. Hope these are just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I'm fan of E.L.F because it's cheap but often there products are really good quality and it's cheap so everyone can have it. For strat and even after it's great.
    Thanks for this post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited about these. I love ELF makeup <3! I will have to place an order so I can try these out. Thanks for the heads up G!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE e.l.f. prodcuts!! Do you happen to know if these will be available in stores or just online? I'd prefer to purchase them in stores but might just have to breakdown and place an order.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig