Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 6, 2014

New Affordable Fragrance Brand: Piper's Perfumery (Now Available at Walmart)

So the other day when I was at Walmart, I spotted some interesting new body mists in the glass fragrance case in the beauty department. As luck would have it, I actually received some press info about this new line, so of course I wanted to share it with you!

Piper’s Perfumery Sea Salt & Rosewater Fragrance Mist
($4.98 at Wal-Mart)

The new Piper's Perfumery fragrance mist line contains seven fragrances including Sea Salt & Rosewater (this is the one that really caught my eye) and more.

Keep reading for a look at each fragrance...

  • Eye Candy: Top notes of Sweet Strawberry and Raspberry lead into mid tones of Pink Macaron, Sugar Cane and Cotton Candy, and end with dry notes of Whipped Vanilla Bean.
  • Sea Salt & Rosewater: Top notes of Wild Freesia, Casaba Melon and Apple Blossom, lead into mid tones of Sea Salt Accord and Rosewater Jasmine, and end with dry notes of Driftwood and Musk.
  • Naughty & Nice: Top notes of Sweet Mandarin and Cyclamen lead into mid tones of Sensual Jasmine, White Cedar and Sugared Amber Crystals, ending with dry notes of Creamy Sandalwood, Warm Vanilla Bean and Musk.
  • Love Spark: Top notes of Wild Berries, Red Apple and Melon Water lead into floral mid tones of Peach Blossom and Jasmine, ending with dry notes of Fresh Ozone, Wild Rose and Sweet Pea.
  • Sheer Blue: Top notes of Crisp Apple, Bright Bergamot and Lemon Zest lead into mid tones of Bluebell, Sheer Jasmine and delicate Rose, ending with dry notes of White Amber, Blonde Woods and Musk.
  • Moroccan Dream: Top notes of Exotic Mango, Pink Grapefruit and Tangerine Sugar lead into mid tones of Tropical Melon, Orange Hibiscus and Juicy Mandarin, and end with dry notes of Sunrise Vanilla, Sensual Woods and Malibu Musk.
  • Delicate French Vanilla: Top notes of Sweet Orange and Warm Vanilla, Delicate French Vanilla opens with a sweet and charming scent. Mid-notes of Vanilla Orchid and Brown Sugar create a luxuriant fragrance that ends with dry notes of Sweet Amber, Cedar Wood and Creamy Musk.


As I mentioned above, I already spotted this new line in the glass fragrance cabinet at my local Walmart. As of the time of this post, this brand doesn't yet appear to be on the Walmart site, but I would expect it to be there soon.

Have you seen the new Piper's Perfumery line at your local Walmart yet? Do you already own any of these new fragrances? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I saw these too, sorry I forgot to mention it...I'm my brain is scattered as life is crazy lately. The rosewater sea salt (funny enough) is the only one I had any interest in...so unique! I also noticed something else that is new to me, Body Fantasies now comes in edt in a glass bottle?? I saw those too at Walmart behind the glass doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of the packaging, but the fragrances do sound nice, especially Love Spark and Delicate French Vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of these really sound yummy! I will definately keep my eye out for these! Hopefully I will be able to give them a scent test!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious. The sea salt one and the Sheer Blue will get a sniff next time I'm at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i picked up love spark tonight on a whim... it smells so lovely! mostly it smells like sweet pea (which i'm usually not a huge fan of?) but it has a nice, tart note in there somewhere that makes it irresistible. i'll also be picking up moroccan dream sometime soon because it is TO DIE FOR... fruity, juicy, delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is the best spray I have ever bought! I love it! Walmart never keeps it in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why did they discontinue this...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig