Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 3, 2014

It's Back: Sally Beauty 50% Off Red Tag Clearance Sale

Thanks so much to everyone who shared this with me via email and social media! In case you didn't get the email, it's BACK:


Now through Sunday, 10/5, take an additional 50% off red tag clearance merchandise at Sally Beauty (in-store and online), no code required.

If you're new to this sale, now is the time to get China Glaze, Orly, and lots of other polishes for $1-$2 per bottle! It's also a great opportunity to score some nice deals on makeup and other beauty products. My Sally stores often have Sally Girl products from previous limited edition collections for pennies on the dollar during these sales (literally, I got a Sally Girl lipgloss during the last sale for about $0.09!).

Merchandise varies from store to store, so if you have multiple Sally locations in your area, definitely try to hit them all up at some point this weekend. You never know what you might find.

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to let me know about this one. As always, I would love to hear all about your hauls in the comments below!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hit them today in my TX town and they had a ton of Orly polishes on red tag for $3.99 before the discount. I grabbed Fowl Play (which I feel like I looked for everywhere a couple years ago, so cool and serendipitous!) and Wild Wisteria for $3.99 total before tax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My local Sally's was still running this deal as of yesterday. They had a bunch of China Glaze "For Audrey" minis for 50 cents each. I also got a full size Finger Paints for 75 cents, and China Glaze glitter for $1.65!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig