Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 2, 2014

It's BACK: Freeman Fall 2014 Mystery Bag $30 + Free Shipping ($100 Value)

Last year's Freeman Mystery Bag was a huge hit with Nouveau Cheap readers so I'm delighted to tell you that Freeman is doing it again! Thanks so much to reader @gracexmiv on Instagram for the heads-up about this one:
Freeman Fall 2014 Mystery Bag
($30 + free shipping; $100 value)

Go to the Freeman website to grab yours before they're gone! 

NOTE: To see the contents of last year's mystery bag, CLICK HERE. But keep in mind that last year's bag was $20, so expect to see even more in your bag this year. Last year, I didn't hear from a single reader who didn't love their bag (you can read the comments here) and many readers said they received more products than the estimated value, so it's quite the deal.

Thanks again, Gracie, for the tip about this one!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I just took a look at last years box and woooooooooooooooow!! Now that's a beauty box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw the email. I just got an order from Freeman's but now I want to order more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ordered my mystery box, was able to pick a free sample with my order and also will receive a travel size dry shampoo for signing up for email newsletter (use WELCOME) in the coupon/code box. Thanks G for the info!! Love reading your blog every day! My wallet is much lighter due to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up G! I just ordered mine and can't wait to see what goodies are inside. I missed out on this last year, but the boxes looked fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig