REMINDER: The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Event started on 9/7 and runs through 9/27 both in-store and online. Click here for my tips and the full calendar of events.
Your weekly wrap-up of drugstore beauty sales and more...
Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how "BOGO1/2OFF" sales work, please take a moment to click here. Hope that helps!
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
CVS shoppers: We've got B2G1FREE all Wet n Wild cosmetics this week, and also B2G1FREE all NYC cosmetics. Also, the new CVS Beauty 360 cosmetic brushes are 25% off this week (I'll be reviewing one of the new eyeshadow brushes this week) and there's another good Physicians Formula deal this week too (see details below). And once again, all Shea Moisture products are BOGOFREE this week (great time to stock up on faves).
Rite Aid shoppers: All Wet n Wild cosmetics and Fergie nail enamels are 40% off this week. Also, all Physicians Formula foundations, powders, concealers, blushes and bronzers are 40% off. And here's a nice little deal for my fellow polish fanatics: this week when you spend $5 on any Sinful Colors, Bonita or NYC nail enamels, you'll get $2+UP (limit 2 +UP offers per card). For those new to these types of deals, you can mix and match between all three brands--you just need to spend a minimum of $5 total to get the $2+UP (and if you spend $10 you'll get $4+UP). This is your last full week to grab the Video Values coupons for September--click the little red box in the upper right corner that says "show all offers" to view all of the coupons for this month (remember that these are store coupons, which means you can stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings). NOTE: There are some nice Maybelline coupons this month, but they're listed under the "Fashion Rocks" section, not the "Beauty" section.
Walgreens shoppers: Select Wet n Wild cosmetics are 25% off this week (per the Walgreens website, this sale also includes Fergie lipsticks and nail enamels, and it should include limited edition WnW products too, but check with your Beauty Advisor to be sure). Most products from Wet n Wild's core line are on sale this week, but you can click here to see which products are not. Lumene skincare is also 25% off this week, and when you buy 2 Lumene products you'll get 3,000 points. I'm pretty sure this sale includes the Lumene BB and CC creams, but check with your Beauty Advisor to be sure. This is your last full week to grab the Walgreens September Coupon Book (free in-store). Click HERE for a full listing of this month's coupons (there's a $1 off Revlon lip color coupon this month). Don't forget that you can stack those coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- B2G1FREE all Wet n Wild cosmetics (excludes nail gift set and clearance)
- B2G1FREE all NYC cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- 25% off all Essence of Beauty cosmetic accessories or Beauty 360 cosmetic brushes
- Spend $12 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics get $6 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Spend $12 on any Maybelline cosmetics get $4 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes Baby Lips and clearance)
- Spend $12 on any L'Oreal cosmetics get $4 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any Revlon cosmetics or beauty tools get $6 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Buy any 2 L'Oreal skincare products get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes cleansers and clearance)
- Buy any 2 Neutrogena cosmetics get $6 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl eye or nail cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Garnier skincare (excludes clearance)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE all Shea Moisture products
- BOGOFREE Caress body wash or Caress or Lever bar soap 2-8pk
- BOGOFREE all CVS Pro Results hair stylers and treatments
- 25% off all Skin + Pharmacy Advanced Acne Therapy products
- 40% off all Wet n Wild cosmetics and Fergie nail enamel
- 40% off all Physicians Formula foundation, powder, concealer, blush or bronzers
- Spend $5 on any Sinful Colors, Bonita or NYC nail enamel get $2+UP (limit 2)
- All Visible Lift and True Match Minerale cosmetics $11.99 each (excludes Visible Lift Blur foundation)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics and beauty tools
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay eye cosmetics, concealers and makeup removers
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE all Clearasil and Veet products
- All Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy shampoos and conditioners 12.7 - 12.9 oz $5 each; buy 1 get $2+UP (limit 2)
- $11.99: all L'Oreal facial moisturizers with regular retail price $16.49 - $21.99
- in-ad coupon: all Softsoap and Irish Spring body washes 15-18 oz $1.49
- 25% off select Wet n Wild cosmetics
- 25% off Lumene skincare; buy 2 get 3,000 points
- Select L'Oreal eye, lip and nail cosmetics $5.99 each
- Buy 2 Neutrogena cosmetics get 6,000 points
- Lypsyl lip balms $0.99 each (this is a month-long promotion valid now through 9/27)
- BOGO1/2OFF Maybelline cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Revlon cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF foundation, primer, concealer, powder, blush, lip and nail cosmetics
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE InStyle Impressions fragrances 3.4 oz or 3-piece sets
- BOGOFREE Dial body wash or bar soap
- BOGOFREE Marc Anthony haircare
- Current CVS ad
- Current Rite Aid ad
- Current Walgreens ad
- Current Ulta ad
- Current Sally Beauty ad
- Current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page)
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)