Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Spotted: NEW Hard Candy Products for Eyes, Lips and Face (With Reader Swatches)

If you haven't heard, Hard Candy has just added some new, permanent products to their lineup at Walmart! I have the scoop for you today (with some swatches, even!) thanks to some lovely readers. So let's jump right in.

First up, thanks to longtime reader Lisa of Swatchesandwhatnot blog for the heads-up that the new Fiberized Brow Gel I posted about a little while ago is now in stores. She just spotted these at her local Walmart the other day and kindly shared this pic:

image credit: Lisa for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Hard Candy Brows Now! Fiberized Brow Gel & Brow Highlighters
Light Medium, Medium Dark

This is a dual-ended product that has brow gel on one end and a twist-up highlighter stick on the other. It comes in two shades, as you can see above. These are now listed on the Hard Candy site HERE if you'd like more info.

More new Hard Candy products, after the jump...

Next up, reader Becca (@b3cc4xo on Instagram) spotted some new products at her local Walmart and was nice enough to share some pics:

image credit: Becca for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Hard Candy Fierce Effects Eye Shadow 2-Packs
Heart & Soul, Bright & Early, Slow & Steady
Soft & Sultry (not pictured: Lost & Found)
(retail: $5 per 2-pack)

New L'Oreal Infallible dupes! And what a deal since these come in 2-packs for $5, right? There are five different 2-packs in this range, which you can view on the Hard Candy site HERE. Becca purchased the duo Slow & Steady and shared some pics and swatches:

image credit: Becca for Nouveau Cheap
Slow & Steady

image credit: Becca for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Becca for Nouveau Cheap
Slow & Steady swatched by Becca
(no primer)

Reader Jennifer also found these at her local Walmart and shared of pic of the two duos she purchased:

image credit: Jennifer for Nouveau Cheap
Slow & Steady and Soft & Sultry

Reader Miranda Turner also spotted these duos at her local Walmart and shared some pics and swatches of the two duos she purchased:

image credit: Miranda Turner for Nouveau Cheap
Lost & Found, Bright & Early

image credit: Miranda Turner for Nouveau Cheap
Swatched by Miranda
Top row: Lost & Found 
Bottom row: Bright & Early

Next up, a new line of lipsticks spotted by Becca:

image credit: Becca for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Hard Candy Serum Gel Sticks 
(ten shades)

You can view all ten shades in this range on the Hard Candy site HERE. Becca also shared swatches of the two shades she purchased. 

image credit: Becca for Nouveau Cheap
Admired

image credit: Becca for Nouveau Cheap
Infamous

Miranda Turner also purchased one of these new lipsticks and shared some pics:

image credit: Miranda Turner for Nouveau Cheap
Idolized

image credit: Miranda Turner for Nouveau Cheap
Idolized

Next up, Becca also spotted the new Sheer Glow All The Way highlighters (not to be confused with the existing Glow All The Way highlighters):

image credit: Becca for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Hard Candy Sheer Glow All the Way Highlighters
In the Buff, Blushing Babe

There are two shades in this range and you can read more about these on the Hard Candy site HERE. Becca purchased both shades and shared swatches with us:

image credit: Becca for Nouveau Cheap
In the Buff
Top: blended
Bottom: unblended

image credit: Becca for Nouveau Cheap
Blushing Babe
Top: blended
Bottom: unblended

There are a few other new goodies on the Hard Candy site right now, which reader Wynter (@onemakeupconnoisseur on Instagram) informed me of the other day (thanks for that, Wynter!). You can check them out on the Hard Candy site by clicking the links below:

image source: hardcandy.com
NEW Top Ten Trendsetters Palettes
pictured above: Birthday Suit

There are FIVE different 10-pan palettes in this range, which you can view HERE. Apparently each palette contains a variety of finishes including mattes, shimmers, etc.

image source: hardcandy.com
NEW Poppin Pigments Duos
pictured above: City Chic

There are also eight NEW Poppin Pigments duos (not to be confused with the existing Poppin Pigments). As you can see, there are some holos here! You can view all eight of the new duos HERE.

image source: hardcandy.com
NEW Single & Loving It Eyeshadow shades
pictured above: Wink and Naughty Girl

And we've also got FIVE new Single & Loving it shades, which I blogged about the other day. There are three glittery shades here (see Naughty Girl above) and two metallic shades (see Wink above). You can view all five new shades HERE.

There might be other new goodies lurking on the Hard Candy site (or maybe not on the site yet)...I'll ask my contact at HC and let you know if there's more to come!

Thanks so much, Lisa, Becca, Jennifer, Miranda and Wynter, for the great sightings, pics, swatches and info. I truly appreciate it!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Thanks for the preview and the swatches! Those lipsticks look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep thinking I need to try out this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So does this mean there will be some discontinued products to make room for these new ones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found Birthday Suit in my local Walmart this week sitting on the shelf. The exciting thing? It's ALL MATTE!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got one of the serum lipsticks tonight. I believe the shade was called Victorious. It was a little brighter than I expected, but it felt nice and was quite opaque. I want to test it more though, because it seemed like it was sliding around on my lips more than most lip products do...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome G! I am glad I could help :). I thought people might want to know about the new stuff popping up at Walmart in the Hard Candy part!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the photos and heads up on the new stuff! I do see some goodies that I would like to make mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try out those fiberized brow gels. I wonder how they would compare to Benefit Gimme Brow? I hope the Medium Dark works out for me :( It looks too light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss, I would say go for it! I have brows black as coal and the Med/Dk works fine for me. I just picked this up last weekend and love it so far, like MBBB (my brows but better) not too dramatic but polished and just right. I've been using the Benefit Gimme Brow on my mom for months now and the HC version is pretty much no different...just that you get the highlight crayon with the HC. My mom has barely there brows and this type of formula really helps give you brow while looking more like actual hairs. :)

      Delete
  9. I picked up the matte palette and the brow gel. I haven't worn the palette yet but it looks promising based on swatches, the shadows are smooth and creamy with buildable pigmentation. I actually prefer to build a bit with crease/transition colors anyhow.

    The brow gel was great at first, I have decent brows but they are very light so a colored gel is a necessity. It went on very nice and not only colored the hair but filled in bare spots as well.. I'm pretty much missing the tail on one and it did a great job of faking it. It also didn't make my brows crunchy. Looked very natural and had a different tone on the hair than the skin. However it didn't last, after five hours of doing basically nothing around the house it had faded terribly. The highlighter was basically useless, it's so creamy and lightly pigmented that you almost couldn't tell it was there and it wore off as well. I was very bummed because I really liked it when first applied and it was super fast to do. Another thing to be aware of is the color.. I got the one in med/dark and while the tube looks brown the product is extremely cool toned.. I would say it's actually a slate grey. I'm going to return it and stick with my Revlon Brow Fantasy.. it's true to color and lasts until I take it off no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got the lipstick in idolized like she did and I like it! It's a very creamy formula. Not super pigmented but nice!! I plan to pick up more!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig