Monday, September 1, 2014

Sneak Peek: NEW Black Radiance Soft Focus Finishing Powder

Thanks so much to reader Marie for this one! Marie let me know that Black Radiance (from the makers of Wet n Wild) just shared a sneak peek of one of their 2015 products on Facebook:

Coming in 2015: Black Radiance Soft Focus Finishing Powder

I've heard good things about Black Radiance face products from many of you (due to my skintone, which is NC20, I can only wear their foundation primer and color cosmetics such as eyeshadow, lipstick, blush, etc.). Hopefully this will be a hit for those of you with deeper skintones--I'd love to know what you think if/when you give it a try next year!

Thanks so much, Marie, for the scoop about this sneak-peek!


  1. Looking forward to this. Black Radiance has really great products, especially their blushes and bronzers. And I'm always up for an affordable new powder that comes in my shade.

  2. I wonder what shade that powder is.

  3. I just picked up one last week and I love it! I'm NC42 and picked up Golden Almond. The color is great and it's a very smooth finish.


I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.