I'm back with weekly wrap-ups and I want to thank you all for your patience while I was away! I also want to mention that I've added another feature to the weekly wrap-up, for your convenience. Since we talk about beauty deals at Ulta and Target quite a bit here, I thought it would make sense to include links to their current ads in my weekly wrap-ups, so that everything is all in one place. Those links have been added to the bottom of this page. Hope that helps!
Your weekly wrap-up of drugstore beauty sales and more...
Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how BOGO1/2OFF sales work, please take a moment to click here and read this post. Hope that helps!
REMEMBER: Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly. If you don't see the following coupons when you click the links below, that means the coupons have already been taken down. Sorry if you missed them but sometimes they go quickly, so don't hesitate to print them when you see them.
Click here for coupons.com printable beauty coupons.
Click here for redplum.com printable beauty coupons.
Click here for Target.com printable beauty coupons (redeemable only at Target). For additional Target coupons, sign up for Target Cartwheel.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
CVS shoppers: Scan your Extra Care card at the red scanner box this week for a coupon for $4 off any cosmetic purchase of $12 or more (excludes nail and clearance). All MUA Makeup Academy products are 25% off this week (click here to see the displays) and as some of you have mentioned, you can save even more if you combine the $4 off $12 coupon with this sale. The CVS Semi-Annual Beauty Clearance Sale is still lingering on (click here for the "master list") but I haven't seen any new markdowns in a while.
Rite Aid shoppers: 25% off all Maybelline cosmetics this week. Also, all Neutrogena facial cleansers are BOGOFREE this week. Speaking of BOGOFREE, the new Dial Acne Care facial cleanser, body wash and bar soap are BOGOFREE this week too (I actually purchased the cleanser, which I believe is the first facial care item I've ever seen from Dial, and I'll review it after I'm done testing). The Video Values coupons for August are now live--click the little red box in the upper right corner that says "show all offers" to view all of the coupons for this month (remember that these are store coupons, which means you can stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings). There is a coupon for $3 off L'Oreal Age Renewal products, and select L'Oreal skincare is on sale for $4 off this week (see details below). And, when you spend $20 on any L'Oreal cosmetics, skincare, sun care, haircare or hair color you'll get $5+UP this week. Stack all three offers and you're looking at some nice savings.
Walgreens shoppers: This week you can get $1 off the new Maybelline eyeshadow palettes (click here for my review of The Nudes palette) or other select Maybelline products (more info below). And if you spend $15 or more on these items, you'll receive 3,000 points on your card ($3 store credit). Walgreens is also running their "50 points for every $1 spent on beauty" deal again this month--see details below for how to activate this offer. The Walgreens August Coupon Book is now available (free in-store) and there are some good beauty coupons this month that you can use with the sales below. Click HERE for a full listing of this month's coupons. Don't forget that you can stack those coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
SALES FOR WEEK OF 8/3 - 8/9
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- Scan your Extra Care card at the red scanner box this week for a coupon for $4 off any cosmetic purchase of $12 or more (excludes nail and clearance)
- BOGOFREE Nivea lip care, body wash, scrub and Men's facial care (excludes trial sizes and gift sets)
- 25% off all MUA Makeup Academy lip color, false lashes and makeup brushes
- Spend $15 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics get $7 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Spend $10 on any Almay cosmetics get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline cosmetics (limit 6, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Sally Hansen cosmetics and nail (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all eyelashes and artificial nails (excludes glue)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Nuance Salma Hayek cosmetics, personal cleansing, hair or facial care (excludes trial/travel and clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl eye, lip and nail (note: other P&G brands/products are included in this sale--see ad for details; excludes trial/travel and clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF select hair brushes, combs, mirrors shower caps and more (note: this sale includes the new EcoTools hair brushes)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE select fragrances (see store for details)
- Spend $20 on any Vichy, Dermablend or La Roche-Posay products get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Vo5 shampoo and conditioner 12.5 oz 2/$1.50 (limit 6)
- Eye Extravaganza: between 7/27 and 8/30, spend $30 on participating eye makeup or artificial eyelash items get $10+UP (limit 2). Note: you do not need to purchase $30 worth of products in one transaction; your qualifying purchases will accrue on your receipt and you will receive your $10+UP Rewards when you hit $30. You can do this offer twice (spend $60 on qualifying items throughout the month and receive $20+UP).
- BOGOFREE all Cutex and Nutra Nail treatments (includes Cutex removers)
- 25% off all Maybelline cosmetics
- L.A. Girl Color Pop nail enamel 2/$4
- Spend $12 on any Jesse's Girl, JulieG or Bonne Bell products get $6+UP (limit 2, excludes clearance)
- $4 off all L'Oreal moisturizers and facial oils (includes Miracle Blur, Pore Vanisher, etc.; excludes clearance and trial sizes)
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal cosmetics; spend $20 on any L'Oreal cosmetics, skincare, sun care, haircare or hair color get $5+UP (limit 2, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon face and lip cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay eye cosmetics and makeup removers
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl lip and eye cosmetics (excludes clearance)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE New Dial Acne facial wash, body wash and bar soap and Right Guard and Dry Idea deodorants
- BOGOFREE all Neutrogena facial cleansers (excludes wipes)
- BOGOFREE all Carmex, Yardley, Udderly Smooth, Sudden Change, Jolen and Porecelana products
- BOGOFREE all Rite Aid Salon Plus and Renewal nail polish removers, cotton and implements
- Vo5 shampoo and conditioner 12.5 oz 2/$1.50
- in-ad coupon: buy any 2 John Frieda full-size shampoo, conditioner or stylers get a FREE John Frieda travel size cosmetic bag (I believe this comes with 3 travel-size products)
- Now through 8/30, get 50 points for every $1 spent on beauty and personal care. Have a cashier scant the coupon in this week's ad once to activate this offer.
- $1 off Maybelline Eyeshadow Palette, Expert Wear Eyeshadow, Great Lash Mascara or Eye Studio Liner; spend $15 on any of these items, get 3,000 points
- 20% off Burt's Bees skin, share and personal care products; spend $10 on any of these products get 2,000 points
- BOGO1/2OFF Revlon cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal eye and lip cosmetics; buy 2 get 3,000 points
- BOGO1/2OFF Almay foundation, powder, primer, concealer, blush, eye cosmetics and makeup removers
- BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder, lip and nail cosmetics
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE select Dial hand soaps and body washes (see store for details)
- BOGOFREE Right Guard or Dry Idea deodorants
- 25% off Mark Hill haircare
Click here to view the current CVS ad.
Click here to view the current Rite Aid ad.
Click here to view the current Walgreens ad.
Click here to view the current Ulta ad.
Click here to view the current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page).
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)