Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, August 16, 2014

Coming this Monday, 8/18

In case you don't follow LA Girl on social media, yesterday they revealed the official release date for the new shades of Glazed Lip Paints, and another sneak-peek picture:

NEW SHADES available August 18 

From LA Girl:
Monday, August 18 at 9:00am PST is the official launch date of our NEW #GlazedLipPaint colors!! Here is a sneak peek of the new colors. Are you ready? 

August 18 is the day that these will be available for purchase on the LA Girl website. I do not know when the new shades will be available at other retailers.

PS: Since I seem to get asked this every time I post about the Glazed Lip Paints, you can find the oringinal shades IN-STORE at Kmart, Hot Topic and Five Below. I believe that you can also find them at other indie retailers, but those are the big three that I know about based on what you all have told me!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I've looked at all three of those stores and only found them at k-mart so that may be your best bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grr. We don't have a Kmart, 5 Below, or Hot Topic around here. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the existing shades are available on drugstore.com...if you sign up for shoprunner you will get free shipping too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, I never knew that! Thanks for the info!! ^_^

      Delete
  4. I found the existing at Kmart and 5 Below as well. I'm hoping 5 Below gets the newbies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe i saw these on ikatehouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking for these, I really want to try them. Maybe I just need to order from the website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you didn't read my comment earlier...but all the shades are available on drugstore.com...sign up for shoprunner and get 2 day free shipping(no minimum).

      Delete
  7. I want to try the dark shade! Thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been patiently waiting for more lip tar like products. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are truly nothing like Lip Tars though. The majority of Lip Tars is satin-matte, while these are quite glossy and easier to apply from the tube without needing a brush. These get more comparisons to Melted by Too Faced, which is appropriate from what I've seen of Glazed and tested of Melted. Both are glossy, thin, but Melted is a just little bit thicker so it's creamier. These won't be so drying, while a lot of people complain that Lip Tars dry on them due to how matte they are.

      Delete
  9. Got the colors Coy and Baby doll at Hot Topic very pretty colors and not sticky. Can't wait for the new colors

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so excited about these until I bought one. The chemical smell/taste was so overwhelming I couldn't leave it on for ten seconds. Sad- it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are also available at independent beauty supply stores. If you're in the Decatur/Atlanta area I found these at Chapel Beauty for $2.99 each.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig