Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summertime Tourist Attractions: New NARS Flagship Store on the Las Vegas Strip

I don't blog about higher-end cosmetics unless there's a sale or some type of discount attached to them, but I make exceptions when it comes to attractions that you can see...for free! 

Since it's summertime and some of you might be planning trips to Las Vegas, I thought I'd share with you that NARS has opened up its sixth flagship store, and this one's located right on the strip:

image source: Happi.com
New NARS Flagship Store located inside Caesars Palace

From the Happi website:
Color cosmetics brand Nars is branching out with its sixth freestanding boutique, located at the Forum Shops at Caesars in Las Vegas. The 1200 square-foot flagship features sharp lines and modern amenities with a luxuriously sleek design conceived by Founder and Creative Director François Nars in conjunction with Fabien Baron, of New York design firm Baron & Baron, said the company.   The 1200-square-foot retail space features an expansive sales section, makeup stations and an exclusive VIP area.    
More info: www.narscosmetics.com

For makeup fanatics, this could definitely be considered a must-see tourist attraction! I know that I will for sure be popping by the next time I'm in Las Vegas (right after I visit the Essie flagship store I posted about back in April).

I still haven't been to the NARS flagship store in LA (which opened in 2012) and that's sad since I only live two hours away! Have you been to any of the NARS flagships stores? Think you'll stop by this new one the next time you're in Vegas? 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ugh!!! Of all the times to not be planning a summer trip to Vegas!!!!!! We did go a few months ago though, we are good for twice a year! We are coming to see YOU G.!!! In a couple of weeks. But I will totally check that place out when we go to Vegas again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. I'M GOING TO BE IN VEGAS IN 2 WEEKS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig