These are just a FEW of the fantastic Stila deals currently on the Ulta site right now! CLICK HERE to view ALL of them. I do not know if these prices are the same in-store (if any of you know, please comment below and fill us in...and thank you!).
Keep reading for even more great deals....
REMEMBER: For everything listed below (this does NOT include the Stila items above), you can use this $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupon HERE to bring your cost down even more. And you of course get free shipping on orders over $50, no code required.
- All NYX Chunky Dunk Lippies on clearance for $2.99 (I believe these are on clearance in-store too, according to some of you!). You can click here for my review--I really like these.
- L'Oreal Color Caresse Balms in a few remaining shades for $4.99 (the entire line is being discontinued and these are also on clearance at most drugstores and big box stores--readers are also finding them at Big Lots right now for about $4.99)
- Ulta Eyeshadow Single in Sahara Sun for $1.79 (there might be other shades on clearance but that's the only one I saw).
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Rush $3.49 (this is one of the shades being discontinued and also on clearance at places like Walgreens, Target, etc.).
- Maybelline ColorSensational High Shine Lip Gloss for $3.49 (only two shades remaining)
- I've mentioned this a few times but in case you didn't know, the original Revlon Colorstay nail polishes have been discontinued in favor of the new Gel Envy polish line. If you haven't purchased the original Colorstay polishes on clearance at your local CVS, Walgreens, Target, etc., there are still a few shades on the Ulta site for $1.99 each HERE.
- NOTE: I also want to mention that the NEW Maybelline Leather Collection Matte Color Tattoos and Master Kajal Eyeliners are on the Ulta site now in case you haven't been able to find them locally (they're now popping up at Target, CVS and Bed Bath & Beyond. You can click here for some swatches of the Color Tattoos).
I tried my best to compile everything you have told me over the past few days into this post--if I missed anything I apologize! If you have spotted any other "hidden" deals on the Ulta site recently, I would love it if you could share in the comments. Thanks again to everyone for the heads-up about these!