Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, May 13, 2014

TODAY ONLY (5/13): 40% off all Sally Hansen Triple Shines + FREE SHIPPING

My pal Stephanie of Aquaheart's Obsessions just gave me the heads-up about this deal and I immediately ran to the computer to share it with you. Check out what Sally Hansen just posted on their Facebook wall:


TODAY ONLY (I'm assuming through midnight tonight but don't wait if you're interested), all Sally Hansen Triple Shine nail colors are 40% off on the Walgreens site and you get FREE SHIPPING on all orders (no minimum order required). You can CLICK HERE to go directly to the Walgreens site, and you'll see that the prices on the Triple Shines have already been adjusted to $2.99 each (down from $5.29). 

I tested this offer by putting just one bottle in my cart and sure enough, shipping was FREE. PS: Walgreens takes PayPal, in case you were wondering.

Thanks again, Stephanie, for the awesome tip!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. They are about the same price at Harmon with the dollar off manufacturers coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great deal! I got 5 of them.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig