Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 1, 2014

Special offer on Freeman's c. Booth Mimosa Honeysuckle body products

Attention Freeman Beauty fans! Freeman has released a new body care collection in their c. Booth line called Mimosa Honeysuckle (yum!) and there's a nice little deal available on the Freeman Beauty site right now (through 5/31). Check it out:


When you buy the Mimosa Honeysuckle Trio (three full-size products) you can enter code MIMOSA at checkout to receive a FREE full-size Mimosa Honeysuckle Shaving Oil:


There are a few things that make this offer particularly enticing for me personally...

First, I can't recall the last shaving oil I've seen geared toward women! Most shaving oils I've seen are for men and have a "manly" fragrance to them. My brother used to use shaving oil (I think it was from L'Occitane or American Crew) and he LOVED it. I remember him saying it gave him the closest shave ever. Anyway, so yeah, I'm fascinating by this product and the ingredients look promising (you can view them here).

Next, when you order on the Freeman site, you get everyday free shipping on orders over $25 (no code required) plus free samples with every order. So you could add a few Freeman single-serving masks, or maybe the wildly-popular Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask (retail: $3.99--I'll be reviewing this soon) to your order to get you over $25. I know that the Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask is hard for some of you to find in the full-size tube locally, so I just wanted to mention that.

PS: I have personally ordered from the Freeman site several times and I've had nothing but positive experiences (items come well-wrapped and shipped in a timely manner).
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I had no idea the Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask was popular. I purchased it from Bed Bath and Beyond. I didn't care for it. I saved it to give it another chance though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also didn't care for that mask! it did well for my skin the first couple times i used it, but then it broke me out - not in tiny, friendly bumps, but deep, painful ones :( i wish it would have worked. mimosa honeysuckle sounds absolutely HEAVENLY though... i might be seeking this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimosa Honeysuckle sounds so delicious! I use C. Booth products alot! Especially the body oils! I am going to seriously give this some thought! Thanks for the tip G.!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig