Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 26, 2014

UPDATE: More new CoverGirl products (And more pics of the new XL Nail Gels, Smoochies and more)

Just a quick note to let you know that I just added a TON of additional pics to my CoverGirl post from last night. I have close-up pics of the new Lipslicks Smoochies, Glosstinis and Flamed Out Shadow Pencils, as well as pics of the new XL Nail Gels to share with you, thanks to some lovely readers. Click here to see!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig