Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 1, 2014

HOT deals at the drugstores starting tomorrow (3/2)


Here's a quick wrap-up of the hottest beauty deals at the drugstores starting tomorrow (3/2). As always, this is just a quick post in advance of my full wrap-up, which should be up by tomorrow afternoon! Please note that I generally do not include BOGO1/2OFF sales in this post, because those are quite common and not considered a "hot" deal. I only include BOGO1/2OFF sales when they are for brands that do not often go BOGO1/2OFF. Revlon, Maybelline, L'Oreal, CoverGirl and other major brands like that go on sale for BOGO1/2OFF just about every other week, so I won't mention those in these posts  (but I will mention them in my full wrap-ups).

All sales valid 3/2 - 3/8
Check the printable coupons here and here for match-ups!

CVS
  • Spend $10 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics get $7 back in Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
  • Spend $10 on any Sally Hansen cosmetics or nail get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
  • Spend $10 on any Almay cosmetics get $4 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
  • Spend $10 on any Revlon cosmetics get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 6, excludes lashes and clearance)
  • Spend $10 on any Maybelline cosmetics get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
  • Spend $15 on any L'Oreal cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance) (NOTE: this sale may be regional--check your weekly ad to see if it's going on in your area)
  • Wet n Wild cosmetics with a regular retail price of $1.99 on sale for 2/$3 (NOTE: this sale may be regional--check your weekly ad to see if it's going on in your area)
  • Buy any 2 Nicole by OPI nail colors get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1) (NOTE: sale may be regional--check your weekly ad to see if it's going on in your area)
  • Also, the new Crest Be gourmand-flavored toothpastes 4.5 oz tubes will be $0.99 after coupon and rewards. I don't usually post about toothpaste here, but when I posted about this new line a while back on Instagram, a lot of you seemed interested so I thought it was worth mentioning. These will be on sale for $4.99 each and you'll get $3.25 back in Extra Bucks (limit 2). Plus, there's a coupon for $0.75 off in most Sunday newspapers tomorrow, so with that coupon you'll be paying $0.99 after rewards. 

RITE AID
  • BOGOFREE all Physicians Formula eye cosmetics and concealers
  • Wet n Wild cosmetics with a regular retail price of $0.99 on sale for $0.69
  • Spend $12 on any Jesse's Girl, JulieG or Bonne Bell cosmetics get $6+UP Rewards (limit 2)
  • Maybelline Color Show nail colors $3.99 each (there's a $1 off printable coupon here to bring it down to $2.99)
  • Maybelline Volum' Express mascaras (all formulas) $5.99 each (there's a $1 off printable coupon here to bring it down to $4.99)
  • LA Girl Color Pop nail colors 2/$5
  • BOGO1/2OFF all EcoTools brushes and bath accessories 
  • Also, in some regions, you will find a 4-page special insert in your weekly ad that contains several beauty-related Rite Aid store coupons. It looks like this:

These are store coupons, which means you can stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for additional savings. Also, the Rite Aid Video Values coupons for March are now up--click the "Beauty" tabs here to see what coupons are available this month (remember, those are store coupons as well, which means you can stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have). 


WALGREENS
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail colors 2/$4
  • B2G1FREE L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows, Voluminous or Power Volume 24HR Mascara, Colour Riche Lipstick or Lipgloss 
  • BOGOFREE Marc Anthony haircare
  • Softsoap body wash 2/$6; buy 2 get $3 Register Rewards (final price after rewards: 2/$3)
  • Also, the Walgreens March Savings Book is now out (free and available in-store). Click here for a listing of all of the coupons in this month's book. And remember that these are store coupons, which means you can stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for additional savings. 

I hope this helps, and please be sure to check back tomorrow for my full wrap-up!
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Thanks, G! I might go over to CVS and pick up one of the PF Nude Wear blushes I've been eyeing. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was ECSTATIC when I found out crest brought back vanilla mint toothpaste, I had been missing it for years and whining about it merely weeks before it came back, but my surprise love of the Be line is the lime spearmint flavor... I LOVE it! It's very mild but interesting. These toothpastes are awesome if you hate brushing in the morning before having breakfast or juice because they are not so minty that they ruin the taste of food or juice like normal ones do (toothpaste + orange juice = yuck)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the great feedback! :)

      Delete
  3. Over the last 2 weeks I bought enough mascara and nail polish to choke a horse, but I could uses more physicians Formula powder foundation. CVS here I come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I completely understand that. :)

      Delete
    2. I also bought lip balm, NYC Applelicious. Now I have 10 of them at half off. All of them are the darker shades. I like a good pop of color.

      The amount of NYC mascara I recently purchased will be my secret. Half off and oh so I good. My days of buying more expensive mascara is over.

      The amount of stores I could hit in one day is staggering. In my area there are multiple Rite Aid's, CVS's and Walgreen's. Only one Kmart. Walmart is far and I don't like it anyway. Target is not return friendly.

      This blog and all the commenters bring me so much enjoyment. Thank you all for everything.

      Delete
    3. I have a secret love for NYC mascara too! I like the Sky Rise Lengethening. Jordana Best Lash Extreme is also great at 2.99. What's your fave NYC?

      Delete
  4. They started selling ELF products at my Walgreens. I thought at first it was left over Christmas sets and such but then they restocked and added more new products. Just thought I would put the heads up out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great news! Thanks for sharing! Does your store now have a full, permanent elf display? I know that more and more locations are getting one, but my stores still don't have one. :(

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info. I'd rather go to Walgreens than Kmart or Target.

      Delete
    3. Of course! And I'm pretty sure it's permanent since there are new products and they've restocked a few times. I also noticed a majority of the products are from the ELF essential line. :) hope that helps!

      Delete
  5. One of my Walgreens had Elf as well. It was not in an Elf Display, the items were placed out on the shelves with the special display items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm kind of upset I couldn't get some PF stuff last week when the it was $5 off anything :/ Someone had a car accident and crashed into the CVS beauty area, so the entire area was taped off with crime scene tape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure if this is the case everywhere but my local Walgreens that carries essence currently has buy one get one half off on essense lip care products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are some $1 off L'Oreal coupons (1 eye and 1 lip) at redplum, it makes the deal a little better

    ReplyDelete
  9. Walgreens also had Organix haircare BOGOFREE yesterday when I went.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig