Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 3, 2014

The new Essence Longlasting Lipsticks have landed (and I've got some swatches for you!)

As far as I can tell, Essence released their new Longlasting Lipsticks (ten shades) in Europe late last year, but I've got great news--they've officially landed in the US! Longtime reader Fatima (@fatima19880 on Instagram) spotted them at Walgreens recently (click here to see if any Walgreens stores in your area carry Essence--not all stores do), so hopefully that means they'll be at Ulta soon as well (they're not on the Ulta website as of the time of this post). I know that regional chains carry Essence too, so if you're in the Pacific Northwest, you might have already spotted these at Fred Meyer and if you're in Texas, you may have already spotted these at HEB.

Fatima purchased four of the ten shades and was nice enough to share pics and swatches with us. Take a look!

image credit: Fatima for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Essence Longlasting Lipsticks
(retail: $3.99 each)

Again, these come in ten shades and you can view them all (as well as a full list of ingredients) here. Here are the shades Fatima purchased:

image credit: Fatima for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Fatima for Nouveau Cheap
07 Natural Beauty, 05 Dare To Be Nude, 09 Wear Berries!, 06 Barely There

image credit: Fatima for Nouveau Cheap
07 Natural Beauty, 05 Dare To Be Nude, 09 Wear Berries!, 06 Barely There

Fatima found these in the permanent display at Walgreens (again, click here to see if there are any Walgreens stores in your area that carry Essence). She said that they don't have any fragrance to them, and that they are "pretty creamy and very pigmented". Her personal favorite is Dare To Be Nude

Have you spotted these new lipsticks in your area yet? If so, have you tried them? If not, are you excited to find them?

Thanks so much, Fatima, for the great pics, swatches and mini-review. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I can't wait to see Dare to be Nude in person! Thanks G. And Fatima!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It kills me seeing new Essence products and unable to nab them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They've been at Fred Meyer for I'd say going on a year now. They're quite decent and I'm in LOVE with one of their nude shades. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Natural Beauty (have had it for months now) and I love the shade, but long lasting it's not. I wish I knew a good dupe for it, it's just a perfect MLBB color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can easily say that I love all four of those colors. I will look for them at Walgreens!! Since the Ulta stores here in Denver don't seem to keep things in stock, it will be nice to have another store to check out instead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone know how much lipstick is in each tube? (Ounce-wise)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig