Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 5, 2014

NYX Enchanted Kiss Butter Gloss Trios for $2.49 at Ulta

Hot deal alert! Thanks so much to reader Abbie for this one. Abbie just shared that the NYX Butter Gloss Trio in Enchanted Kiss is now on clearance for $2.49 at Ulta stores!

 image credit: Abbie for Nouveau Cheap
NYX Enchanted Kiss Butter Gloss Trio
(Regular retail price at Ulta: $9.99. Clearance price: $2.49)

Keep reading for more info!

 image credit: Abbie for Nouveau Cheap

Above is Abbie's receipt, where you can see that this trio is now priced at $2.49. As we all know, individual Butter Glosses retail for $4.99 each, so these trios were already a great deal at $9.99. But THIS takes it to a whole other level. Oh, and these are not minis--they're full-size glosses.

Abbie said that she thinks they're coming out with a new a new Butter Gloss Trio featuring some of the new-for-2014 shades, and that's why they're discontinuing this one. Makes sense! Oh, and JUST the Enchanted Kiss Trio is on clearance. Here's Abbie's pic of the shade names in this trio:

image credit: Abbie for Nouveau Cheap
Shades in the Enchanted Kiss Trio:
Apple Studel, Creme Brulee, Merengue

If you don't see the Echanted Kiss Trio marked on clearance at your Ulta, take one to the register and ask a sales associate to scan it! I'm guessing it will be $2.49 in the system!

Please leave a comment here let us know if you're able to snag this one for $2.49 at your Ulta! Good luck!

Thanks so very much, Abbie, for the great sighting and tip. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Wow, what a great deal!

    I've been meaning to try these glosses. What a great time to get them. Hopefully my local store has it. I was going to Ulta tomorrow for something else, but I gotta remember to check this out too.

    Thanks for the info! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Wish I had an Ulta near me... =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was at ulta earlier I took them to the cashier to ask them how much they were because I had read somewhere else that they were on clearance, and she said they were $9.99. Is it only at certain ulta`s?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this trio at 40% off, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw man my ulta had been long sold out of these... But I'll look for the heck of it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each Ulta is currently going though inventory. My store was just tagged last night and the storee is being scanned as we speak so each store should mark them down as soon as they finish inventory.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa, super steal! My first butter gloss was Apple Strudel, then over the summer I went back for Peach Cobbler, and most recently Strawberry Parfait. I've only seen the boxed set butters at Target, my nearest Ulta usually has a very poor NYX dispaly, very picked over and too many empty slots. I'll still be on the lookout, funny bc at Target the other night I had Creme Brulee and what could've been Merengue...it was a sorta orchid shade. Love these, and can't wait to see the new colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found the last one laying around on a random shelf. It was opened though but I still got it! Too good of a deal to pass up. The manager who rang me up couldnt believe the price!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just got back from ulta and didnt find these. I did find the new ones though!! Just as pretty but not on sale! Just wanted to point out that this is the 01 set. If you find the 02 set, thats the one not on sale. Wish I found the 01 set so I coulda got both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES! Thanks so much for sharing. I picked this up today (last one at my Ulta) as well as a NYX shadow single, which are on clearance for $2.49 as well. It looks like my local Ulta is in the middle of stocking a bunch of the new NYX products, including an expanded shade selection of Butter Lipsticks and the new undereye concealer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was just at my local Ulta. There aren't any of the 01 sets left, but they have plenty of the 02 sets in stock. Sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. These were regular price at my Ulta yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bought these at my MT Ulta yesterday. They were on clearance for $2.49. There were about 8 butter gloss sets left, plus nyx singles and a few Love in Paris palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Of course, my Ulta was out of these. Well, except for one lone box that was opened and one of the sticks had been opened and left out. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig