Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, January 24, 2014

Spotted: NEW St. Ives Facial Scrubs

Many of you know that the St. Ives Green Tea Facial Scrub is my Holy Grail facial scrub (seriously, it's amazing, and I'm super picky about my facial scrubs). So when reader Lisa of Swatchesandwhatnot shared with me this pic of some NEW St. Ives facial scrubs she spotted at CVS this week, my head almost exploded (not really, but I was quite excited!):

image credit: Lisa for Nouveau Cheap
NEW St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub
NEW St. Ives Nourished & Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask
(retail: $4.99 each at CVS, 6 oz)

These products are not yet on the St. Ives website, but they are on the Walgreens/Drugstore.com websites. Click here for info and ingredients for the Pink Lemon scrub and click here for info and ingredients for the Oatmeal scrub.

Thanks so much, Lisa, for the great sighting and pic!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Yay I would love to try some different St Ives scrubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw them too. Very excited. I'm especially excited about the oatmeal one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love their oatmeal bodywash and oatmeal lotion, so I would for sure be interested in that scrub! I am a fan of the green tea scrub, as well. I have been a long-time fan of St. Ives in general.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very disappointing that these use the same walnut powder as the apricot scrub. It's sooooo bad for your skin! If they used silica beads, like the green tea scrub, I would be all over these in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like that they don't use the little silicone beads because those aren't particularly good for the environment. My skin does ok with the walnut, so I'm probably gonna pick up the citrus one.

      Delete
    2. I agree with walnut shells being really bad as far as being too abbrasive, at the same time I always found the synthetic beads to be completely useless. I prefer the Clarisonic and/or AHA's, Retinol, etc.

      Delete
    3. I was thinking about the Green Tea scrub the other day, and although it has been a few years since I've tried it (it was brand new last I used it) it did not have the poly/plastic as whatever synth beads, but silica as RenPhoenix said...which is sand from our earth. I did like that green tea scrub, it smelled like bubblegum imo...not sure why I never bought it again.

      Delete
  5. Yay! Can't wait to try these products! The Apricot Scrub is my HG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love both the green tea and apricot scrub, so i would definitely be trying these out if i find them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would LOVE to try the brightening one! I hope I see it in stores soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG This is my HG scub too, for as long as I can remember! I'm all over the pink lemon & mandarin! Thanks for letting us know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The green tea one is my HG but I tried the brightening one and like it. It's not as dense as the green tea one but is similar in other ways. Smells good too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! I'll be on the hunt. I always keep the apricot on hand. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The oatmeal one smells great... I saw your Green Tea scrub on clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The oatmeal one smells good... I saw your Green Tea Scrub on clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love one of their body lotions, so I may just give one of these a try.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig