Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 22, 2013

TIME TO VOTE: Reader's Choice for Best New Drugstore Product of 2013

 photo cheapieawards2013thefinals.jpg
It's the finals, Nouvettes! The submission period is over and, thanks to YOU, I now have the list of candidates for the 5th Annual Cheapie Awards Reader's Choice for Best New Drugstore Product of 2013. The finalists were chosen by YOU, not by me. and these products were the most popular nominees that I saw again and again when I opened up the submissions to you a few weeks ago.

So now it's time to vote in the official poll, and I really, REALLY hope that you will take a moment to do so. You can vote for as many products as you would like, and the poll is located on the right-hand sidebar of this blog. 

Just scroll down and look for this:

 photo poll2013.jpg

Thanks in advance for taking a moment to vote in this poll. This category means NOTHING without YOUR input, and I'm depending on your votes to make it truly representative of  what YOU loved this year. I really want to hear from you on this one, so please cast your vote!
SHARE:

1 comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig